Grammy Gertie Costume for Girls
- 100% polyester calico & knit fabrics
- Sleeveless calico dress has faux-pearl buttons with hook and loop closure at center front
- Knit cardigan has cuffed sleeves
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap w/ elastic edge for snug fit
- Plastic eyeglass frames have no lenses
- Exclusively, made by us!
AN OLD SOUL AT HEART
Kids and the elderly have a lot in common despite their huge age difference. Senior citizens and preschoolers are both prone to crankiness. If they miss a nap or their favorite program, watch out because their crankiness gets kicked into overdrive. Those a little long in the tooth may not go into full-blown temper tantrum mode, but those youngsters surely will. A missed episode of "PAW Patrol" means sobbing and maybe even screaming fits. (Oh, brother!) These two groups also prefer soft foods, take their daily Multivitamins, and they absolutely have no filter whatsoever. If they think your patchwork vest is dorky, don't worry, kids and seniors will let you know. But no matter how many times your patience gets tested, preschoolers and the elderly can easily capture your heart!
The Girl's Grammy Gertie costume highlights how youngsters and old people are one and the same. Dress her in this costume, get her a crossword puzzle, pour a glass of prune juice, then tune into "Murder, She Wrote." Now, she's the mini-version of your mother-in-law. This is a moment to be cherished!
The Girl's Grammy Gertie costume is an exclusive, Made by Us design, meaning it's crafted from high-quality fabric and made to last. The floral dress with large collar is offset by a green jacket. This costume also comes with a pair of black frame glasses and a gray wig with an interior mesh wig cap for comfort.
KIDS THESE DAYS...
The adorable costume can be complemented by a cane prop and faux-pearl earrings. Invite the grandparents over for a good laugh because Grammy and Pop-Pop will hoot and holler once they see how their beloved granddaughter aged overnight. They'll take plenty of pictures to show all their friends at the old folks home.
|X-Small||Sweater Sleeve Length||15"||38cm|
|Small||Sweater Sleeve Length||18"||46cm|
|Small||Sweater Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|Medium||Sweater Sleeve Length||20"||51cm|
|Large||Sweater Sleeve Length||22"||56cm|
|Large||Sweater Length||11 1/2"||29cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length||36 1/2"||93cm|
|X-Large||Sweater Sleeve Length||23"||58cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Poor quality materials for a lot of moneyBy Mary | November 1, 2022This was an expensive costume for the dress and sweater to be such poor quality. My daughter popped a seam near the arm on only the 2nd or 3rd wear, and the seam running down the front after that. Even though the costume was a good size for her, it couldn't withstand a few hours of a kid running around.
By Halloween every edge had frayed strings.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Poor quality materials for a lot of money Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Poor quality materials for a lot of money No (0)
- Four StarsBy Nina | February 26, 2023Great costume My daughter loved it.The wig was too small but other than that it was amazing.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Mary Beth | January 31, 2023This worked in a pinch like I needed it to. However, it had loose threads at the bottom and had ripped up the back seam by the end of the day. My daughter wore it for the 100th day of school. Ultimately I wish the quality was a little bit better.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 17, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?