Small Ghostly Group -19 Inches
- 3 Fabric Ghosts
- 3 Plastic Posts
- Ground Stakes
- Three white fabric ghosts, each 19" tall
- Plastic posts and metal ground spikes
On All Hallows’ Eve, when the veil between the worlds of the living and the dead is at its thinnest, ghosts come out, sometimes in small groups. While the bigger ghosts get up to more serious hauntings, these spooky spirits float around, getting up to mischievous acts and scaring trick-or-treaters. But once Halloween is over, these little specters fly off back to the land of the dead, ready to escape once more next year. Light up your for Halloween with this delightfully spooky trio.
What’s the right word for a group of ghosts anyway? A pack? A congress? A coven? A gaggle? A murder? A fright? A haunt? We didn’t know, so we just called this Small Ghostly Group, but if you get the chance to ask any ghosts, let us know what you hear back. Three’s company! All the best things come in threes, and small ghosts are no different.
- One StarBy Hallowkids | October 28, 2020The ghosts are very small and the stakes are week. If you tie the fabric together they pull toward each other. Cute idea but very cheaply made.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Greg | October 9, 2021The eyes are not even painted on - paint on decal. The tubes and spikes bend easily and the connection to the head very loose. A little DIY for next year and they should be fine.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | July 6, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- smallBy Current Customer | November 2, 2017smaller than expectedWas this review helpful to you?