Hanging Ghost 32 Inches
- Ghost Decoration
- Egg-shaped plastic head has painted face, attached arms
- Bendable arms are foam-covered wire
- Head & arms are draped w/ mesh fabric
- Nylon monofilament loop on to of head for hanging
Props to the Poltergeist
You know those shows where there's a team of people exploring a supposedly haunted area? We like the concept but we think it could be done better. For instance, when some ghost hunting professional shows up, they could be much kinder. Instead of demanding to know their name and asking them to speak they could play some music and dance around, bringing some life back into the ghost's afterlife. Well, now that we think about it, ghostly performances could be a brand new show. America's Next Top Phantom, which specter is going to wail the best? Which spirit will thrill us with its ghostly grooves? Find out in next weeks haunting finale! Basically, we think that ghosts deserve respect for what they do best!
If you're ready to invite this friendly spirit into your decor this Halloween, you won't regret it. This thirty-inch ghost won't slam doors in the middle of the night or pile all the chairs in your dining room on the table. It will just hang out on your porch or in your house, getting your family and the neighborhood kids pumped for the upcoming Halloween season!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Ghost
So, we've called around. Turns out there's not much of a market for an afterlife talent show. Something about the ghosts being invisible takes away from the TV entertainment factor. Still, it's time that we invite more spooks into our lives. They shake things up, make life more interesting. After all, Halloween is for the haunted!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- I got one, but not the one picturedBy TM | February 2, 2020I bought this one to match one I had that looked like what they had pictured, so I needed it to look like the one represented in the photo for sale. It looked nothing like this and had a pale face as the face was underneath cloth so it did not have the black eyes and mouth. I complained. They said I could return it, but I needed another ghost even though it does not look as nice as I hoped. I wish companies sent what your ordered and it looked like what they had on their website. I doubt that I would order from this company again, because when you order you go off the photo and description and what they sent does not look like the one they have pictured. Very disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?
- CuteBy Anonymous | August 13, 2019Chintzy, but cute. It'll make it for one Halloween anyway.Was this review helpful to you?