Standing 6 Foot Ghost Face Prop
- Metal Rod w/ Plastic Hub
- Metal Rod
- 2 Plastic Connectors
- 4 Base Feet
- Comes in pieces, assembly required
- Figure is 6 feet tall when assembled
- Face & hands are molded plastic
- Arms are foam-covered wire, can be posed as desired
- Fabric hooded robe can be draped as desired
- 9" long plastic knife is attached to figure's hand with a zip-tie
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Let's Play a Game
Horror movies aren't for the faint of heart! We love them for the same reason that we love true crime podcasts - it's fun to scare ourselves from the safety of our homes, cars, or workspaces. In the daylight, with the windows and doors locked, creepy things are hard to believe. But when the darkness comes...it's a different story.
Beware, all high school students! This Ghost Face Prop conceals a terrible criminal! Well, usually it does. This Halloween, it just conceals your face so that you can have the best scary costume on the block! The molded white mask looks just like the one made classic by a certain cult favorite movie, and it straps on easily to your head. Wear it with a Grim Reaper-style robe, or slip it when you want some Halloween flair!
Better Watch Out
Time for a scary movie! You waited until after sunset, so take some precautions. Did you lock the sliding glass door? Better check twice. And don't answer the phone, ok? Some people out there don't like to leave horror movies in the "fiction" section where they belong.
|Standard||Height (when assembled)||6 feet||6 feet|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2022Easy assembly, makes a nice addition to any halloween displayBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Ghost Face Halloween PropBy Kelsie | March 13, 2023This is a great prop . Easy to assemble in just minutes.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Ashley | September 10, 2022Very thin low quality. Its a pole under a costume. Arms didn't stay where they were posed. For the price, you're better off making your own.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?