Set of 3 Ghostly Halloween Decoration
- Ghostly group - set of three
- 3 ghosts with foam heads and attached white cloth
- Stakes make placement quick and easy
- Stands 30" tall when assembled with stake (lower height when stake is placed in ground)
You've been trying to summon actual Halloween spirits to your home for years. It really would liven up your celebrations. But, for whatever reason, the friendly ghosts on your invite list haven't shown. That could be because spirits typically manifest in translucent forms that are hard to see in any light. Or likely, they're up to their own business like this little summoners circle.
Luckily, we checked, and this Ghostly Group is up to similar work as you! They want humans to attend their Halloween festivities, and we're here to facilitate a compromise!
Don't just feel the spirit. See it in action when you welcome these playful souls to your Halloween décor! The set of three ghost figures comes to life with lightweight foam-topped stakes covered in white cloth. Posing the ghostly group in your yard takes little effort, thanks to the decoration's design. And once assembled and secured, the wee ghosties stand just shy of their full 30-inch height.
Ghost and Guest
Get ghoul and guest working on the same level with this family-friendly Ghostly Group Set of Three! Summoned to your lawn, these playful souls treat you to the fun of having visible ghosts around all season. Meanwhile, the Halloween spirits enjoy celebrating alongside a truly lively bunch of humans!
- waste of moneyBy Jennifer | October 21, 2019Just spent the last frustrating hour trying to make these Stand up...AGAIN
It rained last night and they all fell over..the plastic (light lolipop stick weight) cannot support the heads..
Have had to get my own metal poles and tryand re affix..
wish I hadn't bothered!Was this review helpful to you?
- Junk, don't waste your money.By lscordis | October 17, 2014They are a total rip off. Three foam mannequin heads atop some very light weight plastic poles. Comes with ground spikes that would barely go through fine sand let alone a regular yard. The cheap plastic spikes fell over from the weight of the heads, I've had to support with duct tape. If I get a slight breeze I'm sure they will break. The heads are actual people heads, rather than a smooth round ghost head. The only good part is the flowing fabric. Unfortunately all of mine were glued wrong, so the black eyes/mouth are crooked and they weren't even centered in the fabric. So it sits on the head lopsided with half of the fabric on the ground while half is up in the air exposing the pole! I wouldn't pay $10 for the whole thing, but yet they charge over $40. Bought online, my bad. Won't happen again with something like this. Bought at Home Depot, they should take these out of stock and clearance them. I put them up as it's almost Halloween. But when I take them down, I will replace the poles with PVC poles and rip the material off and reglue. Not sure what I'll do for lawn stakes? Boo...Was this review helpful to you?