Ghostly Group Set of Three
- Ghostly group - set of three
- 3 ghosts with foam heads and attached white cloth
- Stakes make placement quick and easy
- Stands 30" tall when assembled with stake (lower height when stake is placed in ground)
Your yard can be the scene of the haunting with this ghostly group set. This lawn decoration set includes 3 lawn ghosts with easy-to-assemble stakes for quick set-up. The ghost is composed of a foam head, with a white cloth attached over the top of the head. A black ghost face is printed on the front. Just plant them in your yard and watch the terror unfold!
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- waste of moneyBy Jennifer | October 21, 2019Just spent the last frustrating hour trying to make these Stand up...AGAIN
It rained last night and they all fell over..the plastic (light lolipop stick weight) cannot support the heads..
Have had to get my own metal poles and tryand re affix..
wish I hadn't bothered!Was this review helpful to you?
- Junk, don't waste your money.By lscordis | October 17, 2014They are a total rip off. Three foam mannequin heads atop some very light weight plastic poles. Comes with ground spikes that would barely go through fine sand let alone a regular yard. The cheap plastic spikes fell over from the weight of the heads, I've had to support with duct tape. If I get a slight breeze I'm sure they will break. The heads are actual people heads, rather than a smooth round ghost head. The only good part is the flowing fabric. Unfortunately all of mine were glued wrong, so the black eyes/mouth are crooked and they weren't even centered in the fabric. So it sits on the head lopsided with half of the fabric on the ground while half is up in the air exposing the pole! I wouldn't pay $10 for the whole thing, but yet they charge over $40. Bought online, my bad. Won't happen again with something like this. Bought at Home Depot, they should take these out of stock and clearance them. I put them up as it's almost Halloween. But when I take them down, I will replace the poles with PVC poles and rip the material off and reglue. Not sure what I'll do for lawn stakes? Boo...Was this review helpful to you?