Scooby-Doo Adult Inflatable Costume
- Full-Body Inflatable Jumpsuit With Battery Operated Fan
- 100% polyester
- Center back zipper, elastic at ankles
- Mesh/vinyl transparent vision port in character mouth
- Fan located on left back side
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: Make sure elastic is snug around ankles to fully inflate
Scoob, is that really you? Get your friends laughing at your canine antics with the officially licensed Scooby-Doo Adult Inflatable Costume! Kids and adults of all ages know and love the Mystery Gang and all its crime-solving members. Can anyone else remember putting your favorite tape into the VHS player? From 1969, Scooby-Doo and his human compatriots have captured the love and attention of cartoon fans. From Shaggy's cowardice to Velma's smarts, this gang has it all. But what would this group be without their beloved detective dog? Not to worry; your gang has YOU!
This 100% polyester Scooby-Doo Inflatable Costume is an all-in-one outfit; no need for accessories! (Except for some Scooby snacks, of course; it's impossible to have too many of those scrumptious treats!) Simply grab some AA batteries for the built-in fan, and let the suit do all the work. The fan will keep your svelte canine form in top shape. Your face fits behind Scooby's mouth. The back of the mouth is a mix of mesh and vinyl, so you can yelp loudly and successfully escape from any nefarious villains in your path. It's time to step in, zip up, and watch your doggy form inflate around you!
Time to Start Meddlin'!
Jinkies! Well, what are you waiting for? Round up your friends and start solving crime this Halloween! Find your own Velma, Daphne, Fred, and Shaggy in your friends, and make it a group costume. Deck out your vehicle as the Mystery Machine and set out to solve crime, run away a lot, and make some massive sandwiches! Whether you face sneaky Scrappy Doo or the mysterious Black Knight, you and your gang can take them on and reveal them for the villains they are.
|Standard||Height (to top of head, not inflated)||79"||201cm|
- Item broke after one very brief wear.By Current Customer | November 6, 2019I tried the costume on and it worked perfectly fine and looked great. The next day ON halloween I went back to notice that the zipper was off the track and was no longer wearable. It was also impossible to get back into the track because it was a hidden/low-profile zipper with no outward-facing end to the zipper to realign it.Was this review helpful to you?