Scooby Doo Deluxe Costume for Adults
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts & Tail
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester short-pile faux fur
- Jumpsuit has front zipper
- Suit has contrasting neck band "collar" and embroidered dog tag
- Printed spots on back & sleeves
- Attached tail at back
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs have printed paw pads, can flip back to free the hands
- Hood has hook & loop fastener on chin strap
- Hood has fiberfill stuffing between shell & lining for shape
- Top of hood has soft-sculpted muzzle & ears, embroidered & appliqued eyes & nose
- Shoe covers have elastic at ankles & under foot
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Scooby's one smart dog! When the going gets tough, he uses his super Scooby skills to get some extra snacks! He's not going to sniff out some scary swamp monster without some kind of reward. A single Scooby Snack just isn't enough. He's not going to do it unless he can get at least 10 Scooby Snacks, and maybe a few for his best bud, Shaggy. If we were in his shoes, we'd be bartering for as many treats as we can get!
Well, now you can get your chance to negotiate for snacks when you wear this Scooby-Doo Deluxe Costume for adults! It's officially licensed from the Scooby-Doo cartoon!
Design & Details
This costume transforms you into the mystery-solving dog from the cartoons! It starts with a soft, brown jumpsuit that fits with a zipper in the front. The neck features a Scooby-Doo collar and the back of the suit even has his black spots. The stuffed tail attaches to the back of the suit and the mitts have printed paws on the palms. The hood is designed to look like Scooby-Doo's face and it even has embroidered details. Finally, the costume comes with a pair of foot cover that fit over most pairs of shoes. Once you have them all on, you might be craving some Scooby Snacks, so you'd better learn to haggle with the rest of the Mystery Machine crew!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||25 1/4"||64cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
- Fits PERFECTLY!By Robby | October 26, 2021Height 66 inches | Weight 190 pounds | Size LargeThis costume is well made and fits me great, but I'm probably not a typical large, being short and big. However, there is more length in the legs, so this would easily fit a taller, thicker man. Nice tail, the face is embroidered, not ironed-on, all around good quality. I'd even say it was a steal compared to other costumes of a similar price.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?