Deluxe Scooby Doo Toddler Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester short-pile faux fur
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Suit has contrasting neck band "collar" and embroidered dog tag
- Printed spots on back & sleeves
- Stuffed tail attaches to back of suit w/ hook & loop fastener
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs have printed paw pads, can flip back to free the hands
- Hood has hook & loop fastener on chin strap
- Hood has fiberfill stuffing between shell & lining for shape
- Top of hood has soft-sculpted muzzle & ears, embroidered & appliqued eyes & nose
- Shoe covers have elastic at ankles & under foot
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?
Amazing, isn't it? Scooby-Doo is a pretty simple cartoon, and it has the same plot... but there's just something timeless and endearing about it! It just never gets old watching Scoob and the gang solve another mystery. You probably grew up watching the original cartoons, wishing that you could head on adventures with Shaggy and Scooby. Now, with new cartoons, your little one is probably feeling the same thing!
The good news is that with this Deluxe Scooby-Doo Costume for toddlers, you can transform your child into the mystery-solving pooch from the cartoons! It's one of our Made by Us designs, which means that our costume designers when yo great lengths to make this costume a cozy way for any Scooby fan to role play as their favorite character.
Design & Details
This costume is an officially licensed from Scooby-Doo! It comes with an ultra-comfy, brown jumpsuit that fits with a fastener in the back. It also has a collar around the neck, complete with Scooby's dog tag on the chest. It has printed black spots on the back and sleeves, and it even has a stuffed tail that attaches to the back of the jumpsuit. The mitts are attached to the wrists, so your child can choose whether to wear them on or off. The hood fits with a strap under the chin and features fiberfill stuffing to help give it a plump look. The top of the hood is designed to look like Scooby's face, complete with a pair of soft-sculpted ears on top. The shoe covers fit over most pairs of shoes, so your little one can wear their favorite pair of shoes with this outfit! Once your child has it all on, they'll be ready to solve the next mystery!
Bring the Whole Gang
If you and your child both love Scooby-Doo, then check out our selection of adult Scooby-Doo costumes! You can turn the whole family into the Mystery Machine gang!
|18MO||Sleeve Length||13 1/2"||34cm|
|18MO||Jumpsuit Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|2T||Jumpsuit Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|4T||Sleeve Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|4T||Jumpsuit Length||34 1/2"||88cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy John Castellano | November 6, 2020Size 18MOGreat quality. However the Scooby head, which was for my 17mo son, was enormous, and could easily fit on my head with room to spareBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Shatell johnson | October 23, 2020The only thing that was goodBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?