Santa Claus Rectangular Glasses
- Rectangular Frame Eyeglasses
- Rectangular wire frames
- Plastic lenses
- Rubber coating along earpiece
So, we are asking every man, woman, and child to take up our cause. If you believe in Christmas, if you have a heart, if you’re not a humbug, please purchase a pair of these Santa Claus Rectangular Glasses and we’ll send a collective message to the big guy that we won’t stand for this kind of change. Think of it as a costume petition, if you will. If everyone starts wearing them, maybe Santa will see that needing readers isn’t a bad thing; certainly not worth crushing the hopes and dreams of people all across the globe. Think about the ramifications of a glasses-less St. Nick: every Christmas book will need to be re-illustrated; every Christmas film will need re-editing; every dad and grandpa across the U.S. will have to adapt their Santa-dressing routines to new regulations. It will be mass chaos.
So we beg of you: stand with us this holiday season. Wear these iconic glasses and create a movement. Tell Santa we will NOT accept corrective eye surgery. The future of Christmas rests on your nose.
- Great looking Santa glasses but child sizeBy James | November 27, 2021Height 5'8" | Weight 240 | Size StandardGreat looking but child size. I can't use them but my wife will be Mrs Santa and they fit her...Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Mary Claus | September 20, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect SantaBy DavidB | December 18, 2018Glasses were great. Comfortable fit. Great look. Had other Santa's wanting to borrow them.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 14, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 6, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 5, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | December 5, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheap and a waste of moneyBy Melissa | December 1, 2018These glasses don’t sit properly on the nose as pictured, came extremely bent and are not worth $5. Don’t waste your money!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm sorry those didn't work out, if you need to return them just reach out to Customer Service and they can help you out!
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 30, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 27, 2018Way too small. More likely for a small child.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm sorry you weren't happy with these, if you would like to return them just reach out to Customer Service and they'll take care of it for you!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 26, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Santa looks better in theseBy barry holcomb | December 11, 2015Yes, this is the perfect final touch to that Santa costume. The glasses are good quality - durable - and sharp looking. The older style really compliments any Santa costume and lends it more a touch of believability. Definitely pleased with my pair - may have to get a few more to give to other Mr. and Mrs. Santas I know.Was this review helpful to you?