Adult Plus Size Premiere Santa Suit Costume
- Pair of Boot Tops
- Pair of Gloves
- Plus Size Premiere Santa Suit
- 100% polyester velvet & faux fur
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Jacket has faux fur edging at hem, sleeve cuffs, & center front concealing the zipper
- Wide black faux leather belt has gold-tone metal buckle
- Velvet stocking cap has fur band & pompom
- Black faux leather boot tops have fur cuffs, elastic band under shoe
Santa Claus Came to Town
Here’s a funny story: Santa stopped by our offices a many years ago. Trust us, we were as surprised then as you probably are reading this.
Nevertheless, he walked in and handed us a few little trinkets and very nice little gifts (except for Murphy, who got a lump of coal for always taking the last bit of coffee and never making a fresh pot). Slowly, however, it dawned on us that he had something he needed to get off his chest. He complained that we didn’t have any Santa costumes for sale. Sure, we had elf costumes and reindeer costumes, and ugly Christmas sweaters. We had Santa hats and tons of bells and ribbons; but he was right, we didn’t have any full Santa costumes. Classy Santa costumes. How could we have missed such an important and crucial outfit? Well, needless to say we got right to working on this Plus Size Premiere Santa Suit. And you know what? We’re pretty darn proud of it.
Design & Details
This Made by Us costume comes with a jacket, a pair of pants, a hat, a belt, a pair of gloves, and a pair of boot covers. Each piece is designed to recreate the look of the classic Santa suit. Even the big guy himself said it was a job well done. He complimented our craftsmanship and the use of luxe materials: the warm red coat with faux fur lined trim, the black belt with the iconic golden buckle, the boots that are sturdy enough to travel around the world, and of course, the snow-white gloves that will keep your hands warm, in even at the North Pole. Show Mr. Claus the love he deserves and don his holly, jolly look. Bring joy and festivities to all your loved ones, young and old, and help Santa recoup some of that self-esteem our oversight undoubtedly caused him. He probably won’t forget the kind act.
|2X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|2X||Paints Waist||46" - 58"||117cm - 147cm|
|3X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|3X||Paints Waist||50" - 62"||127cm - 157cm|
|4X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|4X||Paints Waist||54" - 66"||137cm - 168cm|
|5X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|5X||Paints Waist||56" - 70"||142cm - 178cm|
|6X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|6X||Paints Waist||60" - 72"||152cm - 183cm|
|7X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|7X||Jacket Length||36 1/2"||93cm|
|7X||Paints Waist||64" - 76"||163cm - 193cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Ho! Ho! Ho!By Anonymous | October 22, 2014We ordered this for Christmas 2013 along with the wig set in the picture and the "Santa Sack" with the embroidery (He also wore black fishing style boots and the white gloves) at the same time as our Halloween costumes. The Santa suit was just beautiful and a big hit with both the kiddies and adults! It will certainly be a cherished and fun part of every Christmas from now on! As an added bonus my Hubby and I both won "Best Costume" and "Best Couple Costumes" at the Halloween Party! I advise hanging up the costumes as soon as you get them, and hang them up in the bathroom at least twice (more for the heavier fabrics) while you shower to get rid of the wrinkles.We were both pleased and very impressed of the quality and fit of all three (be sure to use their measurement charts and not your clothing sizes) costumes, and the prices were very good, including those of the extra goodies! In fact I regularly recommend HalloweenCostumes.com to family and friends for year round costume needs! We are return customers for 2014!Was this review helpful to you?
- Fun for AllBy Bobby Bolen | December 17, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great RealisticBy Bobby Bolen | December 17, 2020Height 6'0" | Weight 335 | Size 3XGreat Costume. Realistic. Fits true to size. Order jackets a little bigger if you want room to move.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great and comfortable fotBy Joey | November 5, 2020Size 6XWas worried about stuff not fitting but everything fit great and comfortable 5+++++Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Keith | December 13, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Big GuyBy Current Customer | December 7, 2018The Suit fit very true to size , good Quality . Would buy again if needed another .Was this review helpful to you?
- QualityBy OMAR | December 5, 2018It's not what I expected, the suits have very poor quality compared to the ones I bought last yearWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm sorry that you felt that way, were you able to reach out to Customer Service about returning this by chance? They are always willing to help in situations like these!
- Loved it.By Current Customer | November 27, 2018Great quality and looks greatWas this review helpful to you?
- Okay Suit but not worth the priceBy Anonymous | December 6, 2016Received the suit and it looks Okay, but it's cheaply made and not worth the $270 that it cost. Some of my observations are things like several strings hanging on it and thin material. Not sure if they sent me the $70 dollars suit by accident, but if I hadn't already promised to be Santa at a church for a kids party, I would have sent it back. I held it up and could see right through it because the material is thin and not very dense. The fur areas are stitched in a way that you can see the stitching when it being worn and the red material hangs below the fur on the arms and the way its sewn there is no way to hide it. It states that it's made in China and it was probably made by the cheapest vendor. The pants only have an elastic waist and cannot be adjusted. I had to order the 4x even though I don't need it that big because of my shoulder width. I'm 6'4" 285 pounds and have to figure out a way to keep the pants up. I will have to spend another $40-50 dollars to have everything fixed on this suit. If this was the $70 dollar suit, I would say it was great, but its definitely not worth the $270.Was this review helpful to you?
- I got my Santa Suit today.By Keith Miller | September 2, 2015I got my Santa Suit today. It is a thing of beauty!Was this review helpful to you?
- ExcellentBy Anonymous | December 8, 2014Suit looks great and fits well very please with the outfit
Recommend the suit to get and use for years to come
Thank youWas this review helpful to you?