Flannel Santa Suit Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Boot Tops
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel; 100% PVC faux leather; 73% polyester, 27% acrylic faux fur
- Tunic fastens w/ button at back of neck
- Faux fur trim at collar, hemline, center front & sleeve cuffs
- Pants have elastic waistband & side seam pockets
- Hat has faux fur edging and pompom
- Faux leather belt has brass-tone metal buckle
- White wrist-length gloves
- Faux leather boot tops have wide faux fur cuffs
Ho, ho, ho! The one place you don't want to be on December 24th is the North Pole. Imagine a store on Black Friday and multiply that by a billion to get a sense of the hustle and bustle up there. Because there is so much to do before the big guy takes his sleigh around the world. The toys have to be finished being made, the reindeer have to be fed, and the bells have to be checked to make sure they jingle. No elf is ever sitting around on that day. But the day you do want to be up there on is December 26th for the holiday party! That's when Santa and everyone else can relax after a job well done!
|Standard||Waist||26" - 43"||66cm - 109cm|
|X-Large||Waist||26" - 48"||66cm - 122cm|
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!