Miss Millie Red Flapper Costume
- 100% polyester satin fabric
- Pullover sheath dress
- Sequin-trimmed neckline & shoulder straps
- 8 tiers of fringe cover entire dress
- Sequined headband has elastic at back, upright feather at front
We’re all looking to leave our mark and earn the fame that, deep down, we know we are destined for. And, while we’re pursuing that, why the heck can’t we enjoy ourselves, too? What we’re missing these days are the underground spots filled with just the right music, the finest drinks, and the deliciously talented entertainment of the ‘20s.
The intrigue, the flash, the drama! And, dare we forget to mention the fashion that walked the perfect line between classy and seductive!? Go back to the smoky jazz clubs of the Roaring ‘20s era Chicago and feel the style and energy as the talent of their flappers leaves little competition, especially when faced with the ‘Shimmy Queen,’ Gilda Gray.
Miss Millie, the luscious Red Fringed Flapper, herself, is ready to offer you the perfect regalia to join in the festivities of the 1920s: Miss Millie’s Red Flapper Costume! Make it about all that jazz as you channel your inner Velma Kelly and Roxie Hart and flap your way to fame. Find yourself a fancy speakeasy with a swingin' jazz pianist and have a little fun tonight with eight layers of fringe and shining red sequins that’ll shine with every shimmy you make. The matching red sequin headband and flowing feather attachment makes for the perfect first accessory. All you need to do now is consider what else will bolster your already flawless fringe. We recommend a nice boa and low hanging necklace! If making your famous mark on the dance floor strikes you as a path to fame, relive this gorgeous fashion trend and jazz it up with a few perfect accessories and then give a bow as you feel the waves of well-deserved applause.
|Small||Length (including straps)||38"||97cm|
|Medium||Length (including straps)||38"||97cm|
|Large||Length (including straps)||39"||99cm|
|X-Large||Length (including straps)||39 1/2"||100cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- very niceBy Melinda | October 24, 2013I really like the dress! Made very well And true to size!Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect costume!!By Amanda | November 5, 2015we did a roaring 20s theme for trunk of treats this year at our church where 800+ people come through. My red flapper dress, headband and beads came from here. My friends headband and beads also came from here. It was PERFECT. I got so many complements on my dress and headband!Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018I won best costume for the event.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fell apartBy Current Customer | June 8, 2017Took it out of the bag and the frills were already falling off. After wearing it for 3 hours for a party it had ripped in 4 places nowhere near any seems. Very flimsy material and terribly made.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great fitBy Current Customer | June 30, 2016This dress was so great. It is a little boxy which was great for the 1920's. The fringe did start to fall out. It is not secured very well to the dress, but it turned out really cute for our murder mystery party. I am 5'2" and 130 and ordered a small and it fit great. It was longer past my knee than I expected.Was this review helpful to you?