Naval Officer Plus Size Womens Costume
- Mock Shirt
- Plus Size Naval Officer
- 100% polyester fabric
- Jacket has button front with appliqued "medals" and faux front pocket
- Skirt has flat front w/ elastic back and back slit
- Faux shirt has attached tie w/ hook and loop tape closure on back of collar
- Hat has hard brim w/ appliqued decoration on bill and wire frame on upper
Have you ever heard the term, "ship shape condition"? There's a reason for that. Navy ships have a legacy of keeping things tidy. Somewhere along the line people got sick of giving rats free ocean cruises from port to port and decided that Battleships should be so clean that you could eat off the floor, just don't let your Captain catch you snacking on the ground when you should be swapping the deck.
It's not just the ships that are spotless in the Navy, it's everything. The beds are expected to be so tidy that you can bounce a quarter off of it. While there's no pressure when you put on this sharp uniform but if you were truly put on the duds of a Naval officer you'd have to make sure everything was in place. You'd have to make sure every hair was in place, you have to be able to see your own reflection in the shine of your leather shoes, and if you have the tiniest smear on your uniform? Game over. That's what makes the Navy special. Their standards are so high that they aren't afraid to mess up a perfectly white uniform. Because to a Naval officer, mess just isn't an option.
If you've ever seen a battalion of sailors wearing their whites you know how striking it can be. This uniform would look right at home at a Naval ball, though it has an elegant twist with golden piping along the collar and sleeves that goes with the gold detailing on the hat. So go ahead and take that Naval challenge, we won't come to your house and try to flip a coin on your bed but we do expect you to perfect that salute of yours.
|1X||Skirt Waist||42" - 44"||107cm - 112cm|
|1X||Skirt Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|2X||Skirt Waist||46" - 48"||117cm - 122cm|
|2X||Skirt Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Naval OfficerBy Current Customer | November 3, 2019Skirt was true to size. Jacket was a little tight. Buttons came off after I was at work a couple of hours. I spent my lunch hour sewing them back on. The hat sat awkwardly high on my head, and the velcro tie kept popping out. Wasted my money on this, will never wear again.Was this review helpful to you?