Toddler Sailor Costume
- 100% polyester poplin fabric
- Long-sleeved pullover shirt has stripes of navy blue ribbon on collar & cuffs
- Shirt features sewn-in navy neck tie
- Pants have an elastic waistband
- Hat has padded brim
- Exclusively, made by us!
So your little guy has decided to join the Navy!
Sure, it’s a little strange for a 3 yr. old to up and say, “Hey, parents, I’m enlisting. Thanks for supporting me in my decision to serve my country” when they can’t even read yet, but your toddler has never done anything by the book. While other kids were playing with blocks, your kid was teaching himself how to tie knots (you don’t know where he learned it from.) Before he could even speak, he was singing “Anchors Aweigh”, and you didn’t even know it was the fight song of the United States Naval Academy and the march of the United States Navy until your neighbor had to point it out to you!
And so now the day has come for your toddler to ship off. What will he make of himself? Will he learn how to eat with a real fork? Will he be able to keep that adorable speech impediment where he substitutes his "r's" for "w's", or will the Navy wash it out of him? Are you even doing the right thing by sending your toddler off to sea with a crew of grown adults who are not his parents? It might be illegal, but there's no time to think about it now! Let other people question your parenting decisions - right now, you've got to suit that little guy up in this toddler sailor costume and get him ready to set sail! Farewell to toddler joys! Anchors aweigh, little buddy, anchors aweigh!
|18 Months||Sleeve Length||11 1/4"||29cm|
|18 Months||Shirt Length||13"||33cm|
|18 Months||Waist||16" - 24"||41cm - 61cm|
|18 Months||Inseam||11 1/4"||29cm|
|18 Months||Pant Outseam||18"||46cm|
|2T||Waist||16" - 26"||41cm - 66cm|
|4T||Waist||16" - 28"||41cm - 71cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Cutest SailorsBy Klein Family | September 14, 2020Size 2TI ordered these for my boys to meet their daddy from a long deployment and they turned heads. I added a few patches and it made for the cutest sailors. The neck size was made a little small so I did have to cut it for my boys head to fit in.
I have an 18 month old and a 3 year old that both wore the 2TBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Cutest Sailors Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Cutest Sailors No (0)
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | March 15, 2022Size 2TVery nice!
however we had to cut the shirt a little to fit the head in, the hole is very narrow...
also very thin so you need to wear something below this if it is cold outside.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 2, 2020Runs small and there is zero stretch in the polyester fabric, my kiddo hated it because it was so uncomfortableBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?