Toddler Blue Sailor Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
If they want to be a good sailor, they are definitely going to need a few key things. First of all, they will need to learn how to sail. This may seem like a silly thing to bring up, since obviously if someone wants to work on a ship, it would be important to know all the knots and parts of a ship that make it go. But, since it is so important, we felt it should still be mentioned. Second, they need to know all about bells. Time is told on a ship by ringing a bell a certain number of times, So, if your kid wants to know what time dinner is going to be ready, they better brush up on their bells.
The last thing they will need is a good sailor uniform. This is a big one, maybe even bigger than knowing how to sail, because it lets everyone know that they live on the high seas as they are traveling the world. Luckily, it's pretty easy to take care of with this Blue Sailor Costume. This exclusive outfit is as cute as it is dashing. It features a sewn on neck tie, and white ribbon accents on the cuffs and collar. They just need to pop on the matching cap, and your little mariner be ready to set sail toward whatever adventures they can imagine!
- 100% polyester poplin fabric
- Long-sleeved pullover shirt has stripes of white ribbon on collar & cuffs
- Sewn-in white neck tie
- Pants have an elastic waistband
- Hat has padded brim
- Perfect for salty sea-dogs and landlubbers, alike!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!