Maiden Fortune Teller Plus Size Costume
- 3X/4X: Sold out
- Head scarf
- 5 Bracelets
- 100% polyester
- Shirt has faux corset style front
- Elastic neckline with halter ties
- Skirt has elastic waistband
- Scarf and head scarf tie around body
- 5 bright-colored plastic bracelets (note: bracelets are different than pictured)
Do you often feel that a nomadic lifestyle is calling your name? Would you love to be labeled as a traveler and make a living with mystical work? Well, if you answered yes to any of these questions then we have the perfect costume for you! Take a moment to look at this Plus Size Maiden Fortune Teller Costume.
When you dress up in this colorful outfit you’ll be ready to read fortunes and belly dance the night away. Don’t be surprised if everyone at the party comes up to with questions about the path ahead of them. Simply whip out your tarot cards and start blowing minds left and right. If you really want to amaze people at your next costume party make sure you’re ready to bust out the crystal ball!
This colorful outfit will be more than enough to get any party started, however, if you really want to step things up to the next level then you need to make sure that you have the best accessories to complete this fortune teller illusion.
You’ll need a jewelry set with plenty of gold that will make you shine like the night sky. Also, you can’t forget a classy collection of gold bangles to line your forearms with! It’s an absolute must with this costume.
Once you’ve picked out the best accessories you can find, you are sure to be the most glamorous fortune teller at any party you enter. Just make sure to study up on those tarot cards and work on your showmanship… nobody wants to be bored to death while waiting to hear about their future.
|1X/2X||Shirt Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|1X/2X||Shirt Waist||35" - 37"||89cm - 94cm|
|1X/2X||Skirt Waist||34" - 44"||86cm - 112cm|
|1X/2X||Skirt Length||39 1/2"||100cm|
|3X/4X||Shirt Chest||43" - 45"||109cm - 114cm|
|3X/4X||Shirt Waist||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|3X/4X||Skirt Waist||36" - 46"||91cm - 117cm|
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- StunningBy Tanya | October 27, 2013I REALLY loved this outfit! Got compliments galore. Fit almost PERFECT on me....
(MINUS the head dressing AND the bracelets cause they didn't even fit passed my thumbs)..........
BUT........I have 2 things to say.....1) the slit......WAY high, I had to use safety pins to close it up a good 4 inches......2) wished the shirt was about 2 more inches longer, I had to keep pulling the shirt down when I was walking around or sitting......all in all its a great costume, I highly recommend it. :)Was this review helpful to you?
- BeautifulBy Anonymous | October 5, 2016Loved it but like the view I just read, the wished the shirt was a little longer. Also by the end of the night I lost most of the dangly coins in the back from sitting on them. (they fell off easy really)Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs super small!By Disappointed after 2nd try at costume! | October 2, 2022Size 1X/2XSecond costume in month I bought. This ran super small as the slit is up to the top of my thigh & nothing fit but the head dress! Returned it the next day. I guess I’m off to Party City after 2 failed attempts on this site!!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs ridiculously smallBy Current Customer | November 4, 2018I am a size 18 and ordered a 3x/4x knowing it was a clingy costume. It arrived and I tried it on and I swear to you it was like a size Large. It was insanely small. I checked the tag to be sure and it was a 3x/4x. I don't understand how it can run this small. Had to return it. Super frustrating!Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome Costume!By Anonymous | October 4, 2018This costume is great! I wear a size 14 and/or a large. Skirt fits good, I love the slit. Shirt was tight on first try on but expands in the arms. Overall I’m very happy with this purchase.Was this review helpful to you?