Mr. Happy Animated Halloween Clown Prop
- Volume Control
- Step-Here Activation Pad
- Metal frame, nylon fabrics and electronics
- Quick and easy assembly with quick-connect poles
- Animated clown figure is bent over holding a lollipop in one hand and a child in a cage in the other in the back
- Once activated, Mr. Happy's yellow eyes will glow
- Head and torso turns side-to-side when he speaks
- He says 5 darkly humorous sayings as the child flails about in the cage
- 3 interchangeable modes of activation (Infra-red Motion sensing, an included Step-Here Pad, and Continuous mode)
- Indoor/outdoor use under shelter, DO NOT GET IT WET
- Simple instructions illustrate the assembly in an easy step by step format that allows you to piece him together
Meet Mr. Happy
Sure, sure, we know you think clowns are scary. But this clown is happy! In fact, he's called Mr. Happy, so what could be bad about him?
Oh. Hm. It seems Mr. Happy may have taken a turn for the worse since we last saw him. He looks a bit...unhinged. And that child in a cage behind him doesn't bode well for his mental state. Well, it seems you were right, clowns are, indeed, scary, and this one is no exception! In fact, now that we're getting a good look at this Mr. Happy Animated Clown Prop, we think this may be the creepiest clown we've ever seen! And something about the name — Mr. Happy — just makes it all the worse somehow!
Design & Details
This prop is not for the faint of heart. It's a large clown attached to a metal frame for easy staging, but make sure you don't get Mr. Happy wet — he has electronic components that activate to make his eyes glow yellow, his head and torso turn, and his mouth say 5 dark phrases! Between his creepy blue stringy hair, blood-spattered clothing, and oversized lollipop, he hardly needs the tyke in a cage on his back to give us the creeps, right?
|Standard||Height||Approx. 6 Feet Tall||Approx. 6 Feet Tall|