Adult Deluxe Ultimate Spider-Man Morphsuit
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex stretch knit fabric
- 2-way zipper at center back runs from waist to top of head
- Head, hands and feet are fully enclosed; vision is obstructed
- Hood can be unzipped and pulled down for eating or unobstructed vision
- Package gives link to free downloadable smartphone app that makes arc reactors glow
- Suit front has pouch to place smartphone once app is loaded
- Officially licensed
My Simplicity Sense is Tingling!
Spider-Man values simplicity. He doesn’t wear a fancy cape like Thor. He doesn’t gear up in clunky armor, like Iron Man. He doesn’t lug around a heavy shield, like Captain America. Also, he’s not cool running around in his boxers like The Hulk. That’s why his signature outfit is a simple red and blue suit that gets the job done.
The costume is easy to do acrobatic moves in. It’s got enough flair to look heroic, without being too flashy. It also lets him make full use of his spider-powers! And if simplicity is good enough for Spider-Man when he’s out there fighting crime on the streets of New York City, it should serve you quite well when you head to the party in this version of Spidey’s costume.
This deluxe Ultimate Spider-Man Morphsuit helps you look like the legendary wall-crawler himself! It’s based on the Ultimate version of Spidey. It’s a simple jumpsuit design, made out of spandex-blend material that stretches to fit. The exterior has a bright red top with the classic webbing pattern and the spider symbol in the front. The sides are the iconic comic book blue, as are the legs. The hands and feet both match the chest with the red design and the palms even have fake web shooters on them. Of course, Peter Parker always hides his secret identity with a mask. You can too with the mask on this costume! It’s bright red with the large white eyes in front.
Flexible For Days
This Spider-Man suit might not actually give you any sort of spider-powers. It will, however, make you feel as confident as a superhero when you head to any comic book convention or costume party. And you’ll remain limber enough to move around like an acrobat while those guys dressed as Iron Man have to lug around a big set of armor all day!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy peter russo | October 30, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice costume, Height is most important for sizingBy tgagel | August 19, 2019Bought this for my son who is tall and very skinny. We first went with medium based on measurements but the height is really what you need to pay attention to. Height on the package says:
M - Smaller than 5' 4" (161cm)
L - Taller than 5' 4" (161cm), Smaller than 5' 10" (177cm)
XL - Taller than 5' 10" (177cm), Smaller than 6' 3" (189cm)
XXL - Taller than 6' 3" (189cm)
The costume looks nice but I don't care for the gimmicky cell phone holder pouch (if you use it in this tight fitting suit it will look like brick) and white patch thingy on the hand is just annoying. As noted in the product detail, vision is obstructed as it's pretty difficult to see through mask but I guess that's the price you pay for solid white eyes. The mask is attached to the rest of the suit but can be unzipped in the back and tucked into the front of the suit so it can be worn without the mask.Was this review helpful to you?