Kid's Captain Black Pirate Costume
- Leather-Like Jacket w/attached Vest
- Pirate Pants w/attached Boot Tops
- Waist Sash
- Child Pirate Hat w/attached Bandana
- 100% polyester
- Black jacket with silver colored buttons and faux pockets
- Matching pants with foam boot covers
- Vinyl vest which attaches to the coat
- Red waist sash
- Foam pirate hat with attached bandana
Argh! Ahoy Matey! Everybody knows that a pirate’s life is one of adventure. It is filled with treasure hunting, evading imperial forces, and plenty of action-packed battles upon the sea that one can normally only hope to see in a summer blockbuster. The life of a pirate is not for everyone, only for the bravest buckaroos in all the land. Think your kiddo is ready to join the ranks of the most infamous seadogs to have ever sailed the ocean blue? Excellent! We’ve got the perfect costume for him to start his pirating career.
Take a look at this Captain Black Pirate Costume for children. Once your little swashbuckler tosses on this captain’s outfit, he’ll transform into the fiercest pirate in the seven seas. Nothing says large and in charge like this black and red outfit. Your kiddo will truly look like a force to be reckoned. In no time, he’ll have lines of loyal men and women that want to join his crew and make it big as a nefarious gang of rapscallions. Once you arm him with a shiny blade, he’ll be ready to lead his crew onward into a grand adventure. Who knows, maybe they’ll come across a mysterious treasure map that leads to a hidden fortune! Wow, that would certainly be helpful when it comes time to pay for college.
Help your kiddo find some adventure this Halloween with this Kid’s Captain Black Pirate Costume. If luck is the wind beneath his sails, then he’ll be sure to have a very profitable career in piracy!
|Toddler||Age||1-2 years||1-2 years|
|Toddler||Pant Waist||16" - 23"||41cm - 58cm|
|Small||Age||3-4 years||3-4 years|
|Small||Pant Waist||20" - 25"||51cm - 64cm|
|Medium||Age||5-7 years||5-7 years|
|Medium||Pant Waist||20" - 28"||51cm - 71cm|
- Very disappointed!By gpec24 | October 28, 2013This costume looks nothing like the picture!!! It is made of the cheapest paper-like material for the jacket and a slippery polyester for the vest. We had to try ironing it and it was very difficult. We had to put a white shirt under the vest and the black material bled onto the shirt and the shirt is ruined. A button fell off before my son even wore it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Grandson is StokedBy Current Customer | September 23, 2020Got this for my Grandson for Halloween. He tried it on and didn't want to take it off. Wore it all day. He is happy so I'm happy too!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not as picturedBy Jenn | September 17, 2014I'd like to know what photoshopping was done in the picture, because the costume DOES NOT look like that. The jacket is bad fabric, there are no buttons on the vest, not even for decoration. There was a hole in the spandex pants and buttons were popping off at the slightest touch. I ordered the Small (3-4 yr old) size for my 4 year old, and it fit him like it belonged to a 10 year old. I'm afraid to get the size down (1-2 yrs), for fear of it being too small.Was this review helpful to you?