Boys Ship Captain Costume
- Shirt w/ Vest Combo
- Head Scarf
- Jacket: 100% polyester, pants: 61% polyester, 20% acrylic, 6% rayon, 5% wool, 4% nylon, 4% cotton fabrics
- Jacket has decorative buttons and two faux pockets on front
- Pants have faux button front w/ elastic waist
- Vest has tie back and attached collar w/ hook and loop closure in back
- Hat has wire brim for shaping and attached feather
- Belt has metal buckle w/ hook and loop closure in back
- Head scarf has hook and loop closure in back
- NOTE: Vest print may vary
- Exclusively, made by us!
High Seas Style
Be it because of mutiny or just because he was the first one to find x marks the spot, your child has completed an important achievement. He's been promoted to captain! A truly high honor and prestigious role to be sure, but now there's an important step to make sure he cements his leadership position without leaving any room for questioners or naysayers. Yeah, he's going to need a captain's costume!
Look no further for a high seas style for your young buddin' captain than this here Boy's Ship Captain Costume. A truly memorable costume, this costume is Made by Us right here in our HalloweenCostumes studios. And when we talk about being a captain, we don't just talk the talk, we make the costume!
Design & Details
When he has this costume, he'll be destined to lead his band of scallywags to the biggest treasures, to the coolest locales, and to raid and plunder all of the King's ships. Styled as a shirt/vest combo, pants, and jacket combination; it also includes a belt, hat, and scarf so he'll have everything he needs to set sail. Stylish skull printing on the attached vest is the perfect complement to the roughhewn stitching of the jacket, and with plenty of unique details, we're sure he'll feel like a real deal pirate. Just complete the costume with a pair of boots or boot tops, and maybe a cutlass sword and an eye patch if he's feeling particularly salty!
Designed for the truly elite buccaneers abound, this exclusive kid's costume is going to have him ready to take command of his ship. So, um, now's the part where we have to ask. He does have a ship docked in the harbor that's ready to set sail, right?
|X-Small||Pants Waist||21" - 28"||53cm - 71cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||22" - 29"||56cm - 74cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||24" - 31"||61cm - 79cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||28" - 35"||71cm - 89cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||30" - 37"||76cm - 94cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Great Costume-could be betterBy M Tucker | October 18, 2022Great costume! Please don’t get me wrong, my son is very particular so the normal Walmart costume won’t work (lol) The over all quality & style is beautiful BUT there’s definitely room for improvement especially & things to consider. The shirt/vest is a faux dicky type piece of clothing. My child hates it. He wanted to be 1 Eyed Willy from Goonies so we swapped it for a Goonies T-shirt & that made him happy. The hat is not formed like in picture (comes vacuum sealed in small plastic mailer so when opened, it pops out…) looks like a buccaneer hat. Research how to shape before doing so or you risk ruining the metal rim. Son is almost 6 but he’s very thin & tall, we got XS. Jacket is a size smaller than the pants so we had to use suspenders to hold them up & to make the belt look like it fit. But the armholes in the jacket… I was worried he might rip & he has skinny arms. Have thread & needle handy, the buttons fall off very easily… BUT we love the costume compared to the alternatives so we will endure!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great Costume-could be better Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great Costume-could be better No (0)
- Great costume but could be betterBy Anonymous | October 23, 2017My son really likes this. I like it but the head scarf doesn't fit his head. He is a big 8 year old and thought if I ordered XL everything would fit. I also wish the shirt was an entire shirt. But instead it is just the front of it so if it is hot he cannot take off the jacket. Other reviews say the hat comes squished. It is kinda squished but comes back to life with very little effort. Did not find the hat an issue at all. Hope this helps others deciding.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Plan on buying a separate hatBy Current Customer | October 28, 2019The quality of the fabrics is good, especially the pants. BUT for a more expensive costume it was disappointing that the hat wouldn't even fit my 8 year old (purchased size 16 teen) and the headscarf is even smaller. So plan on buying your own hat, head scarf and boots for this one.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Yudho | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?