Deluxe Kids Pirate Captain Costume
- Jacket/Vest Combo
- Shirt Front
- Head Tie
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester fabric and faux leather, 100% polyurethane foam
- Faux suede frock-coat jacket has sewn-in vest panels
- Vest panels & jacket fasten w/ gold-tone metal buttons at center front
- Shirt front has Hook and Loop fastener neck band, ribbon waist ties, laced V-placket
- Fabric head tie is long & narrow; foam tricorn hat has braid trim
- Faux leather boot tops have elastic bands under foot
- Toy weapons sold separately
A Pirate's Life For You
The golden age of pirates might be a few years in the past (okay, so maybe it's a few hundred years in the past), but that doesn't mean that you and your kid have to give up on the dream! Where's your sense of adventure? You two could be out sailing across the high seas, digging up treasures chests on uncharted desert islands. You two could be out there with a cutlass in hand battling it out with a giant Krakens. You two could be pilfering Black Beard's secret treasure that just so happens to be buried in your backyard. Heck, you could even be out there pillaging all the cookies in kitchen cupboards. Of course, the first step to your own pirate adventure with your kid is imagination. Your second step? Well, that comes down to having a cool outfit to wear, which is where we come in!
Check out this Child Deluxe Pirate Costume! It comes with all the fixings your kid could possibly need to get the look of a rough and rowdy buccaneer. With faux leather accents, gold embellishments around the edges of the coat and some high-class looking cuffs, your kid will look like a top-notch pirate in no time. Just be careful! He'll be looking like such a daring scoundrel that he may just demand to be the captain of the ship.
|Medium||Vest Panel Length||18"||46cm|
|Large||Vest Panel Length||19"||48cm|
|X-Large||Vest Panel Length||20"||51cm|
- Just OKBy Anonymous | September 12, 2022For the price, this costume is just OK and needed some alterations to work. The size medium waist/chest circumference button to button is just shy of 29", not the 30" indicated on the size chart. That inch makes a big difference, so I had to cut and sew a fabric panel on each side of the attached vest so it would button around my avg size 8yo. (The jacket and vest is one piece.) It does not come with pants, and the boot covers did not stay up over our pants and kept slouching down, so need to be pinned or sewed to your own pants to be used. The foam shoulder pads also show when worn as shown, so had to be carefully cut out. With all the alterations, it'll be fine and look close to as pictured, but for the price, it shouldn't need this much work to look decent.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?