Toddler Ahoy Matey Pirate Costume
- Shirt/vest combo
- Bandana w/ skull
- Waist tie w/ skull
- Black interlock pants have elastic waistband, jagged hemlines and a red printed patch on the right leg
- White tricot shirt has attached red vest panels edged in gold metallic bias binding
- 100% polyester interlock knit and tricot fabrics
- Shirt sleeves have jagged hemlines
- Both bandana and waist tie are black and red striped interlock; each has a gold polyfoam skull on the front
Who'd have thought that your young one would end up leading a life of piracy, and at such a tender age, too? Why, there's no telling what sort of things your toddler will be up too as a pirate! He'll be searching for buried treasure in the backyard, drawing treasure maps with crayons and looting the cookie jar when no one's looking. But sometimes, you just got to let your kid live their dream of being the greatest buccaneer on the high seas. In fact, it's about time you did something to help your child be the best pirate out there!
It's time you outfitted your little one like a real buccaneer. After all, if he's going to rise to the rank of captain, then he's going to need a pirate outfit that lets his crew know that he means business. This toddler Pirate Ahoy Matey costume is exactly the kind of outfit he needs. With a white swashbuckler shirt and a red vest with gold edging for added flair, this costume is one part adorable and one part pirate. The bandana has a gold skull emblem on the front to let the crew that he's one tough customer and he's out to get all loot he can get his hands on!
Of course, there's nothing stopping you from joining your kid on his high seas adventures. We carry plenty of adult pirate costumes to go along with this toddler one, so you can suit up as your little one's first mate for a spot of treasure hunting!
|Small (2T)||Pant length||15"||38cm|
|Small (2T)||Shirt Length||14"||36cm|
|Small (2T)||Pant waist||18" - 22"||46cm - 56cm|
|Toddler Medium (3T-4T)||Pant length||17"||43cm|
|Toddler Medium (3T-4T)||Shirt Length||14"||36cm|
|Toddler Medium (3T-4T)||Pant waist||20" - 26"||51cm - 66cm|
|Toddler Medium (3T-4T)||Chest||26"||66cm|
|Toddler Large (4 - 6)||Pant length||20"||51cm|
|Toddler Large (4 - 6)||Shirt Length||15"||38cm|
|Toddler Large (4 - 6)||Pant waist||22" - 28"||56cm - 71cm|
|Toddler Large (4 - 6)||Chest||28"||71cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Not what it seemsBy Gwynn | October 15, 2013It looks alot better then it actually is. The skulls are a rubbery substance. My Son (4) was severly disappointed with this costume. It didnt come with the bandana or waist tie, I had to get ahold of the company and have them ship those items to me seperately. It came in the matter of days, alot sooner then they said it would. But that was about the only good thing.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love!By Leesha | September 5, 2014This was for my 2 year old.. He absolutely LOVED it!!! It's almost been a year, and we still have it. He's worn it so many times, it's crazy.
The ONLY thing was that the waist band was way to big for his waist, but I expected that since it's a general sized costume. I just safety pinned it & away he went!
I would definitely recommend this outfit :)
p.s. Sword not included. But I found an amazingly similar sword, so it worked out perfect.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 26, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy ??? | December 22, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute Pirate costumeBy Current Customer | September 1, 2016The sizes are big for a slim child. But was easily able to alter a bit to make work. Very lightweight fabric which was perfect for our early summer occasion! Child in question loved it; very cute!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great QualityBy Beth | January 4, 2016Great Quality, price and fast shipping. My new place to purchase my children's costumes!Was this review helpful to you?