Squawking Parrot Toddler Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- Pair of Foot Covers
- 100% polyester
- Colorful stuffed jumper
- Hood features a wide bubble hood with parrot eyes and a beak
- Zipper closure down the back
- Boot covers that look like webbed feet
- Jumpsuit has attached tail feathers on the back
BEST PART OF PIRATING
Whenever we think about what we want to be when we grow up, we try to create lists of the benefits and negatives of going for a particular job. So, for example: ice cream tester. You literally get to eat ice cream all day, trying out all flavors from all sorts of places and you get paid for it! The problem? Well, taking your work home can be annoying and it would be the worst thing ever to discover that you hate having ice cream just for yourself.
But, that's what eventually lead us to consider the illustrious career of the pirate. Get a boat. But, you have to be at sea all the time. (Which is kinda great, anyway.) Go find lost treasure all over the world. Possibly have to have a peg leg or eye patch. (Again: pretty friggin awesome.) But, the best bonus of all? You get a faithful, friendly, parrot ally! Now, occasionally they can be pretty squawky, true, but there are ways around that also...
DESIGN & DETAILS
If your kiddo is already a bit noisy, anyway, you can get the best of both pirating worlds together with this Parrot Costume! Our designers practically live on the deck and have watched dozens of pirate and parrot interactions to craft this adorably comfortable and high-quality parrot look for your little squawker. This hooded jumper has all the colors of a jungle isle with red, yellow, and white minky fabric for the belly, hood, and arms as well as yellow, and blue felt feathers. The hood features a wide bubble hood with parrot eyes and a beak and the boot covers give your kiddo webbed birdy feet for the full look.
GET THOSE PHRASES READY
Your kiddo might get a little obsessed with asking for crackers and thinking that their name is Polly once they climb into this Squawking Parrot Costume, but the delight you'll all share in it will be more than worth it. Plus, crackers are way healthier than cookies, anyway! (More for you!)
|18MO||Sleeve Length||11 1/2"||29cm|
|18MO||Jumpsuit Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|18MO||Foot Cover Length (heel to toe)||4 1/2"||11cm|
|2T||Foot Cover Length (heel to toe)||5"||13cm|
|4T||Sleeve Length||13 1/2"||34cm|
|4T||Foot Cover Length (heel to toe)||5 1/2"||14cm|
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|X-Small||Jumpsuit Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|X-Small||Foot Cover Length (heel to toe)||6 1/4"||16cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 7, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Very cute!By Current Customer | August 26, 2019The head is a little small, but other than that this is made of great quality and looks adorable! I paired it with an older sibling dressed as a pirate!Was this review helpful to you?
- So Adorable...By Mary | October 24, 2018My toddler choose this parrot costume over the other available in this store and I think he did a great job! Its too adorable (his fav part the parrot tail!), he is 3 yrs old but clothing sizes he's at 2t he's a little dude but with a big head ha ha. The costume fits him perfect everywhere except its a little snug at the top which is not a big deal I can let it out a little to add more room and comfort to his face.Was this review helpful to you?