Jeweled Black Flapper Headband
- Headband with Feather
- Black one-size headband
- Plastic jewel has beaded strands and metallic finish
- Attached synthetic feather
So, back in the Roaring 20s, fabulous flappers everywhere bobbed their hair short to send a message to society: don’t you dare keep me under locks and key!
The trouble was, all those short hairdos didn’t easily stay off of flappers’ faces as they smoked, drank, and Charleston-ed the night away. Enter the Jazz Age essential: the flapper headband! This must-have accessory kept hairdo's done-up but looked pretty dramatic, to boot. So basically, no self-respecting flapper would be caught dead without this Jeweled Black Flapper Headband; you don’t want your period costume to suffer from a lack of appropriate accessories, do you? Plus, this hair piece will have you looking downright ducky and enables you to dance to heart’s content while your bob stays perfectly coiffed. Bully for you!
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- FlappyBy Sharon | October 30, 2019This was very cute and the elastic helped keep my wig in place all night.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | August 19, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- very niceBy Current Customer | January 1, 2016great!Was this review helpful to you?