Hermione Granger Illuminating Wand
- Battery Cap Key
- Molded resin wand is 15" long with LED light at tip
- Battery compartment in base is opened with the included key
- Requires 2 AAA batteries, not included
- Activate wand by swish and flick of wrist, or by tapping tip on a hard surface
- Officially licensed
The Hermione Granger Illuminating Wand has a tiny LED light at the tip that goes on whenever you wave it. It's 15 inches long and crafted from durable molded resin. This wand has a battery compartment hidden in the base that only opens with the included key, the AAA batteries however, are not. Practice defense charms, elevating charms, stun charms, and of course practice conjuring your own Patronus with the the help of Hermione Granger's wand.
- Hermione Granger light-up wandBy Anonymous | April 16, 2017When the tip lights, it can also function as a miniature flashlight. The technology can be a bit quirky to get used to at first: Practice! NOTE: Be careful not to poke this into anyone's eye! CONCLUSION: A great prop with plenty of style!Was this review helpful to you?
- BatteriesBy Anonymous | October 3, 2017You may have to fiddle a bit to get the placement of the batteries just right, so that when you go to operate the wand, it will light. I had to test minute variations in placement and tightening of the closure at the bottom end. Happily, though, I got the placement "just right", and am happily impressing friends at a local science fiction with the wand.Was this review helpful to you?