Kill Bill Gogo Yubari Chain Mace Accessory
- Chain Mace Toy
- Molded plastic spiked ball is 7" diameter, chain is 40" long, handle is 8" long
- Officially licensed
“You call that begging? You can beg better than that.” - Gogo Yubari, Kill Bill: Vol. 1
Gogo Yubari might look like a cute, innocent girl, but put a meteor hammer in her hands and she's a highly trained killer. Perhaps she's not as well versed in the art of the blade as The Bride, but she doesn't need to be. The meteor hammer has longer range, can be used to disarm and Gogo's unique weapon even has a saw-blade built right into it. It's not the kind of weapon you want to go up against, even if you have one of Hattori Hanzo's masterwork swords. If you want to dress like Gogo, then you're going to need to get her signature weapon.
This Gogo Yubari Mace recreates the Kill Bill villain's signature meteor hammer from the movie. The toy weapon is made of plastic, so you may not be able to take into a real duel against Beatrix Kiddo, but it does look just like the one wielded by Chiaki Kuriyama. The good news is, this version is a lot safer than the real thing, so you can practice to you heart's content without hurting yourself or damaging your property!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- NOT Heavy.By Current Customer | October 21, 2020What i was worried about was the heaviness.....but my child took it with him. super light....and whacked it on the pavement road......no broken pieces.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Nice! A classic Medieval weapon with modern conveniance! Thanks for letting us know how this mace accessory worked for your kiddo. Have a delightful Halloween!
- Just for future referenceBy JASON Voorhees | October 22, 2018This isn't a mace, it is a flail, a mace is a blunt (sometimes spiked) object on the end of a shaft. A flail is that but the blunt object is attached to a chain.Was this review helpful to you?
- You can beg better than that .....By AliCat | October 18, 2016Pro: this is exactly as I expected. still slightly bigger than imagine. Well constructed from firm plastic material, but still very detailed!
Con: A few spots where you can see black plastic that silver paint should've been .Was this review helpful to you?
- Totally worth it!By Rebal | October 6, 2016This is the perfect Gogo weapon! Really exactly. If you want to find anything better/more accurate online, you won't.Was this review helpful to you?