Miss Wicked Web Girl's Costume
- Dress w/ Attached Spider Webs
- 100% polyester
- Pullover dress has satin bodice w/ metallic inset
- Skirt is multiple layers of glittery knit mesh
- Mesh panels w/ iridescent printed spider webs are sewn into side seam of dress and seam of mesh sleeves
- Ribbon choker has hook & loop fastener at back
- Choker has foam spider and faceted faux gem at front
- Plastic headband is topped by a bow of knit mesh with a chenille spider at the center
An Unseen Beauty
We often think of spiders as strictly creepy crawlies. Some are small, some are big, but to some people they are equally scary. Some spiders have shiny exoskeletons, while others sport hairy legs, but people shriek and run from both. But have you ever stopped to think about how beautiful some spiders are? Some have striking yellow stripes, and others have bright blue abdomens. Plus, the webs that they create are stunning pieces of engineering. Ok, that's probably not why your child wants to dress up as a spider, but it's still true! This Girl's Miss Wicked Web Costume can be both creepy and beautiful.
This costume is all about mixing spidery details with shimmering, multi-colored fabrics. The dress plays with a lot of textures. The torso of the dress is a silky satin, but then adds the harder look of the metallic pink fabric. The mesh sleeves are another great texture, which is repeated in the tiered ruffles of the skirt. The rainbow spider web is the most stunning piece, which also features little spiders dangling from the edges. But that's not all! The spider choker neckace is also included and features a large faux gem at its center. Finally, the headband tops off this look with one last spider surrounded by mesh bows.
Nature Is Beautiful
This dress might be man-made, but the creature it celebrates is one of nature's most interesting insects. Spiders can be frightful, but they are also an important part of their ecosystems. That alone is pretty beautiful! Whether your child is looking to scare people in this webby look or is just wanting to rock a spookier kind of pretty, this dress is able to do both of those things. Time to grace others with this colorful, spidery look!
|Size 4/6||Sleeve Length||15"||38cm|
|Size 4/6||Dress Length||20"||51cm|
|Size 4/6||Child Size||Small 4-6||Small 4-6|
|Size 8/10||Sleeve Length||17"||43cm|
|Size 8/10||Dress Length||25"||64cm|
|Size 8/10||Child Size||Medium 8-10||Medium 8-10|
|12/14||Chest||` 28"||` 71cm|
|12/14||Child Size||Large 12-14||Large 12-14|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Ran smallBy Anonymous | October 5, 2020Size Size 8/10Poor quality. Will be returned.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?