Black Widow Spider Women's Costume
- Bustle Skirt
- Jumpsuit: 95% polyester, 5% spandex; skirt: 100% polyester
- Stretch knit jumpsuit has front zipper
- Sleeves have velour cuffs
- 3 stuffed velour spider legs sewn into each side seam
- Spider legs are connected to sleeves and each other by clear nylon monofilament
- Padded velour collar
- Red sequined inset on suit front
- Stuffed velour bustle skirt has ribbon waist ties
- Exclusively, made by us!
Top Web Designer
We look at spiders and we think, "Ooh, scary!". But if we get past the many eyes and step into the eight tiny shoes of the arachnid, the world is theirs. They could do anything with their many-legged power. See that high power glass building over there? A high powered CEO isn't the only one in the top corner office. This black widow could totally be hanging out above that CEO. No security guard is going to stop a black widow at the door and ask if she has a badge. She can just saunter through the doors, walk into the elevator, and saunter into the nicest office in the building. That just goes to show, when you think you're at the top you gotta double check the ceiling above you. Someone just might be hanging out above you. If you want to know what it's like to have a leg up on life, you'll love this unique black widow costume!
Product Details & Design
This isn't any run-of-the-mill spider costume. The lovely look is Made by Us which means you probably won't see anyone else wearing this costume. It features select fabrics and quality construction so you'll be able to wear it again and again without it falling apart. The jumpsuit is sleek with a zipper up the front and a red sequined belly that spells trouble. The jumpsuit has three legs, a furry collar and fuzzy forearms on the sleeves. The legs are all connected, letting you move them with your arms. A fuzzy plush bustle ties around the hips, letting you move comfortably and confidently at any costumed event.
Go for a Spin
If you're ready to jump into the spidey lifestyle but you want to remain glamorous, this costume is a great way to go. With lush fabrics and gorgeous sequins, you'll feel ready to spin your very own wicked web!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Love!By Brittany | August 1, 2020Height 5'2" | Size X-LargeI'm in love with this costume! I'm 5'2", pear-shaped, and wear a size 10/12. I bought the XL. It's comfortably close fitting without squeezing me. It's also the perfect ankle length on me. Who knew a spandex jumpsuit could be so flattering?! I'm a 35 year old mom of 3, and this allows me to feel sexy *and* family appropriate. My only complaint is the tie-on hips keep slipping down, but I should be able to pin them on. I'm very pleased with my purchase!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Yay! We're so glad that this Made by Us spider costume worked well for you! It looks lovely and we hope that you have a lot of fun in this sleek ensemble.
- Very well madeBy Susan | November 10, 2022Height 5ft 2 in | Weight 115 | Size MediumSurprised and thrilled how well madeBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Black Widow SpiderBy Sharee | November 6, 2022Size X-LargeLove this costume only thing is that the body or booty part doesn't stay snug even with the attached ties I had to pin it all the way downBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Way too shortBy Anonymous | October 28, 2022This costume is way to short! I’m about average height and it’s like 5 inches above my ankles. If you have a long torso don’t bother it is a very unflattering look.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Too shortBy Abb | October 24, 2022Size X-LargeIt’s a cute costume but the fit is really off. I ordered the xl, I’m 5’6 and 180lbs it was capri length on me, and baggie in areas, I have a long torso, and it was snugger than I’d like in that area.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- ExcellentBy Anonymous | October 10, 2022Height 5’5 | Weight 160 | Size MediumThis costume is beautiful and really well made. Much better than even the picture!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Lenore | September 24, 2022Spiders are one of my biggest fears and I thought what better thing to go as Halloween then something you’re scared of. I usually wear a size large but it felt like I could have went with a medium. But overall it’s a great costume, I love it!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fun CostumeBy LISA | November 12, 2021Height 5'3" | Weight 125 | Size SmallI love this costume, it was warm and fun to wear. Received a lot of compliments and every loved the look of it. It a quality costume to be used for years to come. A little low cut for me (36C). but overall I will definitely wear again!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Spider lady | October 26, 2021Height 60" | Weight 110 lbs | Size SmallFun costume to wear. Was able to wear tights under the unitard. Received many compliments on the costume. Will be wearing it this year and for Halloween's to come.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Height 5’2 | Weight 192 | Size X-LargeBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | August 13, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy diane7112007 | November 6, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 25, 2018I bought this costume to run in a Halloween 5K. It was surprisingly easy to move around in. The body suit is a bit sheer (I had a top and tights on underneath) but it's not flimsy at all.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 22, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Spider OutfitBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018This is a great costume. I altered mine a little bit in the arms and legs. Was comfortable and the butt was warm. I had to add hooks to the butt because the ties can't hold it up but it was an easy fix. Fast, fast shipping and the price was great. Cheers!Was this review helpful to you?