Black Widow Spider Women's Costume
- Bustle Skirt
- 97% polyester | 3% spandex
- Body suit has zipper closure down the front
- Arms have 3 spider legs connected by clear string
- Padded collar
- Red Sequins on chest area
- 100% polyester bustle skirt
- Has open front with tie closures
Top Web Designer
We look at spiders and we think, "Ooh, scary!". But if we get past the many eyes and step into the eight tiny shoes of the arachnid, the world is theirs. They could do anything with their many-legged power. See that high power glass building over there? A high powered CEO isn't the only one in the top corner office. This black widow could totally be hanging out above that CEO. No security guard is going to stop a black widow at the door and ask if she has a badge. She can just saunter through the doors, walk into the elevator, and saunter into the nicest office in the building. That just goes to show, when you think you're at the top you gotta double check the ceiling above you. Someone just might be hanging out above you. If you want to know what it's like to have a leg up on life, you'll love this unique black widow costume!
Product Details & Design
This isn't any run-of-the-mill spider costume. The lovely look is Made by Us which means you probably won't see anyone else wearing this costume. It features select fabrics and quality construction so you'll be able to wear it again and again without it falling apart. The jumpsuit is sleek with a zipper up the front and a red sequined belly that spells trouble. The jumpsuit has three legs, a furry collar and fuzzy forearms on the sleeves. The legs are all connected, letting you move them with your arms. A fuzzy plush bustle ties around the hips, letting you move comfortably and confidently at any costumed event.
Go for a Spin
If you're ready to jump into the spidey lifestyle but you want to remain glamorous, this costume is a great way to go. With lush fabrics and gorgeous sequins, you'll feel ready to spin your very own wicked web!
|Small||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Love!By Brittany | August 1, 2020Height 5'2" | Size X-LargeI'm in love with this costume! I'm 5'2", pear-shaped, and wear a size 10/12. I bought the XL. It's comfortably close fitting without squeezing me. It's also the perfect ankle length on me. Who knew a spandex jumpsuit could be so flattering?! I'm a 35 year old mom of 3, and this allows me to feel sexy *and* family appropriate. My only complaint is the tie-on hips keep slipping down, but I should be able to pin them on. I'm very pleased with my purchase!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Yay! We're so glad that this Made by Us spider costume worked well for you! It looks lovely and we hope that you have a lot of fun in this sleek ensemble.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | August 13, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy diane7112007 | November 6, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 25, 2018I bought this costume to run in a Halloween 5K. It was surprisingly easy to move around in. The body suit is a bit sheer (I had a top and tights on underneath) but it's not flimsy at all.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 22, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Spider OutfitBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018This is a great costume. I altered mine a little bit in the arms and legs. Was comfortable and the butt was warm. I had to add hooks to the butt because the ties can't hold it up but it was an easy fix. Fast, fast shipping and the price was great. Cheers!Was this review helpful to you?