Toddlers: Cozy Spider Costume
- Hooded Bodysuit
- 100% polyester soft minky fabric
- Jumpsuit has zipper down center front
- Minky and stretch vinyl spider legs have clear plastic lines to hold them out
- Exclusively, made by us!
Your Creepy Crawly Kiddo
Don’t let the name of this costume fool you. When we say, “Cozy” we don’t mean cuddly or cute at all. While it may keep your little one nice and warm on those cold October nights, this costume will give you the chills!
Now, we love spiders… as long as they are plastic prop spiders used to decorate our home or office. Not the creepy crawlies that we all apparently eat at least seven of in a lifetime… that’s right, you read that correctly. Seven.
Anyways, as we were saying, you’re little one won’t be an adorable little arachnid. No, he will and eight-legged freak! With an additional two arms, it’s like something out of your scariest dreams.
Details & Design
Now don’t worry about having to find a radioactive spider to have your child transform into this terrifying insect killer. Our costume design team has made it much easier than that. No need to break into a hidden laboratory in the middle of the night. Simply dress your kiddo in this hooded jumpsuit.
It zips up in the front so even a toddler could toss it on with little to no difficulty. There are six spider legs attached to the left and right side of the mid to lower torso. On the top of the hood there are plenty of extra eyes, so nothing will get by your little one. At the belly of the beast, there is a blood-red marking to warn others not to mess with him.
One Sweet Spider
This spider doesn’t have a taste for bugs. It wants something a bit sweeter. Don’t worry, you’ll be safe, but we can’t say the same for your king-sized candy bars. Send you’re kiddo around the block for some trick-or-treating this Halloween and pray that he fills his treat bag up enough to suffice his monstrous sweet tooth.
|2T||Sleeve Length||11 3/4"||30cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- One StarBy Marisela | November 11, 2022Size 4TThe eyes came apart so easily and the arms it didn't last and it was to small even though I ordered the right sizeWas this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Lisa | October 31, 2022Size 4TIt runs really small. My son fell in love with the costume. Too short in legs, arms, and crotch. Definitely order next size and save yourself a headache.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute but…By Amanda | October 30, 2022This is a cute costume, but it seems to run small for a 4T. My son is between 4T and 5T but this fits more like I would expect a 3T to fit him. Also the fishing line for the left legs is missing so they don’t move with the left arm, which is kind of important for a spider costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs smalBy Anonymous | October 7, 2022Size up at least by one size! Maybe 2!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Size 4TSuper cute spider costume! I paid way too much for it but my 3 year old loves it! I would definitely suggest sizing up as my 3 year old is small and the 4T fits but doesn’t have a lot of growing room.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?