Kid's Bubble Spider Costume
- Super soft 100% polyester faux fur & fiberfill
- Sleeveless bodysuit has hook and loop fastener at center back
- Fully-lined bodysuit has fiberfill stuffing between lining & shell for plump look
- 3 stuffed legs sewn into each side seam of the costume
- Hood has hook & loop fastener on chin strap
- Top of hood has plastic eyes & pompom-tipped antennae
Usually, the words "spider" and "cute" just aren't uttered in the same sentence. It's not really all that surprising if you think about it. After all, the average spider has all those creepy legs, a crazy number of eyes, and they're always lurking around in the darkest corners of the house. Not to mention the fact that they spend most of thier time spinning weird webs while they look for some tasty bugs to gobble up. Yes, puppy dogs, they are not! And most would consider arachnids to be sort of gross.
Well, we think that spiders get a bit of a bad rap. They a little bit of positive PR, we think your child can help out! Your little one and this Kid's Bubble Spider Costume are going to change everyone's opinion on arachnids!
This officially adorable costume comes with a black tunic that's covered in an ultra-soft layer of faux fur, which comes with a bright green tummy. Seriously, you need to feel this faux fur material just to believe it—no real spider is this soft. Not only will this help keep your little one warm and cozy, but it'll also turn them into the most huggable arachnid that the world has ever seen! The tunic also has 3 attached spider-legs on each side, to give your little one the appropriate number of little legs. The hood is made out of a matching ultra-soft material and even has a pair of eyes and antennae on the top. Your child can wear this over their normal clothes, making this an easy costume to wriggle into!
Arachnophobia No More
With this ultra-cozy and ultra-adorable arachnid costume, your child might just change everyone's opinion about spiders. They might even start seeing the common house spider in an all-new light!
|12/18mo||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|12/18mo||Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 12, 2022Size 2T/4TCame without hat but company was very responsive and sent replacement promptly. It fits great and my little girl adores it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- MisadvertisedBy Kelly | October 16, 2021Costume material is well made but the picture shows the spider legs stick out and the actual costume, the legs just hang down.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?