Child Green Army Man Costume
- Belt w/ Pouch
- Pair of Gloves
- Child Green Army Man Costume
- 100% polyester windbreaker fabric w/ shiny wet-look finish
- Long-sleeved shirt fastens w/ hook & loop tabs down center front
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Gloves have elastic at wrists
- Belt fastens w/ hook & loop closure
- Shirt has 2 functional breast pockets & 2 faux pocket flaps at hip level
- 5" x 6" x 2" pouch has belt loops to slide over belt; fastens w/ hook & loop tab
- Foam helmet has elastic chin strap
- Also available in adult & plus sizes
How many times as a kid have you looked at some of your toys—or, let’s face it, even as an adult—and wondered if you could just bring those little trinkets to life. Enlarge them, chat a bit, and really make a day out of playing for once. The countless figurines, miniatures, action figures, stuffed animals, and assortment of other toys that we’d gathered have obviously left a pretty huge impression on us and, if we can trust any of the resources at our disposal, the time we’ve spent with them left a major impact on them, too!
The proof is in the pudding of the stories our toys could tell. And, it is especially evident once we throw some space-age tech at them and enlarge the toys to near-life size and ask them what they think about their new life! They’re usually surprised and sometimes have to deal with the fact that they don’t really have all the parts to actually speak, but those who can have lots to tell. Problem is that the process isn’t exactly reversible yet. So, we have a whole bunch of life-sized toys that are anxious to go meet some new people. (They have been cramped up in a toy chest for a couple decades, after all.)
Such is the case of this little army guy. You can hang out with a number of the normally plastic army soldiers with this Child Green Army Man costume. The long sleeved shirt fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at the front and has a plastic sheen that is perfectly reminiscent of the toys we all had as youngsters (or may simply have seen in a few of our favorite shows). The gloves and pants fit with elastic and the belt with Hook and Loop fastener. The green foam helmet fastens over the chin. Accessorize with some green body paint and a plastic rifle—we recommend the green one!—and you’ll have a perfectly plastic protector. Available in multiple sizes in case you need to fashion a full army to conquer any of the other life sized toys that might have run crazy into the nights. … Maybe we shouldn’t animate every toy we run across.
|Small (4-6)||Jacket Length||20"||51cm|
|Small (4-6)||Waist||18" - 26 1/2"||46cm - 67cm|
|Small (4-6)||Pants Length||27"||69cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Jacket Length||23"||58cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Waist||20" - 28 1/2"||51cm - 72cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Pants Length||34"||86cm|
|Large (12-14)||Jacket Length||25"||64cm|
|Large (12-14)||Waist||22" - 30 1/2"||56cm - 77cm|
|Large (12-14)||Pants Length||39"||99cm|
|X-Large (16-18)||Jacket Length||29"||74cm|
|X-Large (16-18)||Waist||24" - 33 1/2"||61cm - 85cm|
|X-Large (16-18)||Pants Length||41"||104cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Not the perfect fit.By Will's Mom | November 4, 2014Liked the costume, but material was subpar. Gloves were enormous, the color of the helmet did not match the outfit, and the belt did not fit my 4yr old who wears a true size 5t.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Wright | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018My son loved it. The material was light and flexible even allowing him to put clothes under, since it was cold and rainy where we were. The costume was true to size. I was very pleased with the purchase.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?