Battlin' Buccaneer Boys Costume
- Head Scarf
- Eye Patch
- Hip Sash
- Boy's Battlin' Buccaneer
- 100% polyester fabrics
- Pull on shirt has elastic at cuffs
- Vest is faux suede w/ attached trim on front
- Pants have elastic waist and ankles
- Head scarf ties to fit a variety of heads
- Eye patch is soft foam and has an elastic band around head
- Belt is faux leather w/ attached chest strap and metal buckle w/ hook & loop closure in back
- Hip sash also ties for versatility
Are you planning on assembling a crew of scurvy dogs to be a part of your pirate crew? Well, then perhaps it’s time you enlisted the rowdiest young buccaneer into your ranks… your child!
That’s right! Your child has all the right qualities to become a swashbuckling adventurer who stands by your side through any peril. He’s tough as a barnacle! He’s got the wits of a sea squid! He’s also got the manners of a manatee! The only thing he’s missing is the proper pirate outfit and that we’d be glad to help you out with.
Our expert costume designers cooked up this Battlin’ Buccaneer costume for boys. It’s a pirate costume that combines all the swashbuckling style of a scoundrel pirate with the perfect size for your young little rapscallion. The shirt is a classic pirate shirt with some ruffles at the wrists. The black vest adds a dash of black to the look, while the pants are a white and red striped pattern—a traditional look for any pirate. The costume also comes with an eye patch, head scarf, belt and hip sash to complete the style. It’ll be the final thing your child needs to join your crew of pirates!
Once your little one has this amazing outfit on, he’ll be ready to step aboard your ship as the first mate. Just watch your back, since he may be feeling feisty enough to stage a mutiny if your take your eyes off of him for too long!
|Small||Pants Waist||22" - 32"||56cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||24" - 34"||61cm - 86cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Vest Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||28" - 38"||71cm - 97cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Size LargeThe pants are more of an adult large. Not happy at all with the size.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy miran cohen | March 7, 2020?????Was this review helpful to you?
- A Happy CustomerBy Current Customer | March 14, 2019I am so glad I opted for this buccaneer costume after looking at dozens of others. I bought this costume for a Pirate/Princess ball my 8 year-old son attended this March. He just loved the costume and its many pieces. It seems to be good quality and very comfortable, according to my son. The shirt is a gauzy material, while the pants are satin-like. The headscarf and sash are more of a stretchy material...like a bathing suit. The belt is neat in the fact that it has two holsters on the side to hold toy swords, guns or whatever! The belt velcros in the back, which makes it easy to adjust, although it ran a bit large. He certainly will be able to wear this costume over and over again. Overall, this was a great choice for the money and I would certainly buy from this company again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018Was this review helpful to you?