Kids Dorothy Wig
- Wig w/ Braids
- Auburn synthetic hair is parted down middle
- Braided pigtail on each side w/ blue ribbon tied at ends
- Mesh lined interior
Some ideas are fun to ponder. But that doesn’t mean they’ll make for a costume that everyone can recognize and enjoy. For instance, we’d love to dress up as characters from our imaginary version of The Wizard of Oz set in space. Just picture this:
DOROTHY GALE, American astronaut, awakes from cryo-sleep to discover that her ship has crash-landed on an asteroid populated by a society of Munchkin-sized SPACE ALIENS. Accompanied only by her hallucinations of an iron-jawed LUMBERJACK, an anthropomorphic LION, and a dancing SCARECROW, she traces veins of YELLOWISH MINERALS to their hidden source—the secret lair of ANOTHER STRANDED DOROTHY from an alternate universe!
If only we knew how to make a gingham spacesuit! Well, it’s like we said: you should probably stick to the original Kansas-girl look that inspired this Kids Dorothy Wig. It’s the perfect way to pay homage to a classic without reinventing the wheel!
- Toddler approvedBy Anonymous | November 10, 2022I used this on a two year old and It fit and stated on all night. She was obsessed with the braids. It is shiny and good quality. My only complaint that could also not be a complain is that the ribbons can be untied. This is good if you want to swap colors, but not so good if you want a kid to leave them alone. It would work great for other costumes, such as a doll etc since the ribbons can be swapped.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute wigBy Current Customer | August 25, 2016I am using this wig on a 7 month old. It's obviously a little big for her but it will work great & it's adorable for a Dorothy costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great lookingBy ANTHONY Y. | November 10, 2013Everyone thought is was my daughters real hair!Was this review helpful to you?