Women's Purple Goddess Costume
Some gorgeous costumes are inspired by a single deity from classical mythology. But we kind of like the ones that leave something to the imagination. Are these supposed to be the flowing robes of Venus? Hera? Who knows! Sure, you could analyze every detail and try to figure it out by process of elimination. But we'd rather just imagine all the different things you might be in charge of with a wholly impressive dress like this.
Like the cream color with purple-tinted edges could mean that you've got the power to consume the fruit of the vine responsibly, which is one thing that a lot of ancient Greek and Roman deities (and their followers) seemed to struggle with. And maybe that's why you wear a golden headband: to symbolize your superior self-control and rational decision-making. Then again, it could all be completely the reverse! When you're the goddess, you get to decide, and people tend to take your opinion pretty seriously.
And that's probably the most important thing about this outfit: it will make you appear worthy of tribute from mortals and deserving of respect from the other members of whichever pantheon you're from. You can figure out the details of your divine identity as you go along, since goddesses tend to stick around for quite a while. But no matter what else you represent, adding some jewelry and a pair of golden sandals will make sure that you're the patron figure of looking great!
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Sleeveless pullover dress has elastic at back of waistline & neckline
- Front neckline & waistline outlined w/ metallic gold geometric brocade ribbon
- 2 fabric drapes sewn to each shoulder strap
- Skirt has a front overlap panel edged w/ brocade ribbon
- Dress has color gradient from hem upward, purple to cream
- Elastic headband has gold fabric leaves on front
- Also available in toddler, child, girls & plus sizes
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!