X-Men Women's Rogue Premium Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 97% polyester, 3% spandex stretch knit & faux leather fabric; 100% polyurethane foam
- Stretch knit jumpsuit has back zipper
- Elastic stirrups attached to ankle cuffs
- Cropped faux leather jacket has decorative buttons of lapels, sleeve cuffs, & epaulets
- Faux leather belt has hook & loop fastener at back, 3 small pouches w/ decorative buttons
- Stretch-knit fabric headband
- Forearm-length gloves
- Foam-backed faux leather boot covers have decorative buckles, elastic bands under foot
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Which mutant powers do you think would be the most amazing to acquire? It's the age-old question, really. Do you want to be invisible or be able to fly? Of course, in the Marvel Universe, limiting options to just those two is pretty silly. How about the ability to create fire? What about shooting lasers from your eyes? Charging up objects with kinetic energy? Psychically linking to the spirit of a planet to turn it into a galactic spaceship? (Okay, that last one we made up.)
The point is that there are so many amazing abilities out there, how can anyone choose? Of course, if you are Rogue, choice isn't so much of a problem! Rogue's ability to take on the powers and even memories of whoever she touches makes her a mutant that could potentially do anything! (Sure, sure, technically she can't usually control those abilities and risks killing folks she touches... but that's why she has gloves!)
Bring together some of the most amazing powers that have ever come out of the Marvel multiverse with this Premium Rogue costume. This bodysuit has the green and yellow color scheme made especially famous from the animated X-Men show as well as the iconic X logo on the chest. A little style goes a long way with a cropped faux-leather jacket and thigh-high boot covers! Don't forget your yellow gloves or skin contact could be dangerous for others. (That white streak in Rogue's hair came from permanently absorbing Captain Marvel's powers and nearly killing them both, after all!)
MS. MARVEL MEETS ROGUE
When you slide into this Rogue costume, you'll feel the ability to become just about anyone... just like Rogue, herself! Just be careful whose powers you choose to absorb because things can get pretty confusing when too many marvelous abilities get bundled up in one amazing character. We're sure you're going to have an amazing (X-Men) time, either way!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Three StarsBy LaTrinda | October 31, 2020Size Medium3 stars due to the gloves being both right handed and its poorly made. Stitch wasnt secured it came apart.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love itBy $hawtyDooWoop | September 22, 2020Height 5'3 | Size X-LargeI fell in love with it when I seen it I was a huge fan of the cartoon when I was a kid' I just wish they had 2xl option ????????Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume!By Anonymous | September 25, 2019Had so much fun! Ordered an extra small (I’m 5’2, weigh 98 lbs) and the jumpsuit fit perfectly. The gloves were way too small, but everything else fit rather well. Nice material as well.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Rome P | October 29, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?