X-Men Adult Storm Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Belt
- 96% polyester and 4% spandex
- Jumpsuit stretches to fit and zips in back
- Adjustable and removable clear shoulder straps
- Sweetheart top with padding in cups
- Gold belt attached around waist with lightning bolt patterns
- Cape fits on jumpsuit with Hook and Loop fastener and has elastic loops for your hands
- Black glitter headpiece fits with headband
Sure, fighting bad guys and mutant terrorists is ONE way to use your mutant powers of climate control, but we had a few other ideas that Storm could try out. She could find some totally unfair employment as a meteorologist. She could become every elementary school kid's best friend by creating tons of snow days. She could even her abilities to help farmers out with drought!
Of course, using them to fight bad guys alongside the the X-Men sounds like a way cooler idea. What will you decide to do in this Storm costume? (We're going to guess that it involves looking awesome at a party!) This X-Men costume is officially licensed, and includes a jumpsuit, headpiece, cape, and attached belt. 96% polyester and 4% spandex for the perfect fit and feel, you're sure to feel like you're flying high whenever you suit up!
|X-Small||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|X-Small||Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Small||Waist||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Large||Waist||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
- Overall great!By Sasha | September 25, 2019The outfit fits like a glove, the only bad part is the cape, the piece that is supposed to go over your shoulders and Velcro on the front, is one size and leaves no room for stretching. I can’t even get it over one shoulder which sucks. The headband is also off center but that’s nothing that can’t easily be fixed!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Overall great! Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Overall great! No (0)
- Four StarsBy Mike j | October 31, 2022Bought this for my tall 12 year old daughter. It fit well and will be able to get a couple of wears out of it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Size LargeThe costume is cute but the measurements definitely are incorrect. The gold part that goes over your shoulders is wayyyy too small and the bottom of the costume is HUGE!! It’s sooo baggy on me. Definitely size down. It just sucks the price difference between sizes.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Not what was expectedBy Katherine | October 5, 2020I chose the size I needed based off of the sizing chart. The costume looked very fitted from top to bottom on the picture but when I tried this on the lower portion of the costume is way too big. It is not fitting all the way to the ankles and is not as depicted or described. Unfortunate as returning products it’s incredibly inconvenient.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Not what was expected Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Not what was expected No (0)Monster Responds...We're sorry to hear about the sizing issues! Please reach out to our customer service department. We're happy to help make a quick exchange to find something that will have you feeling Marvel-ous!