Popular Witch Costume for Women
- 75% rayon, 25% polyester
- Dress has back zipper
- Constructed bodice has boning support, length-adjustable clear shoulder straps
- Off-shoulder sleeve puffs have crinoline inside to hold shape
- Skirt of dress has tiers of petal-shaped overlays stiffened w/ crinoline & edged w/ ruffled sequin mesh
- Tiara is silver-tone metal set with clear cut-glass faux gems
Magic in the Making
Here is a question for you. If you are a witch, does it matter if you are popular? We know it matters if you are GOOD or not — that much is clear. We've seen what happens to the evil witches of the fairy tale world. But...popularity, is that a thing for witches? After all, can't a powerful witch just make themselves popular?
As it turns out from our extensive research on the subject...no. Popularity is not a spell a witch can cast. They can make themselves fair, philanthropic, fit, or forever young, but popularity is on the shortlist of witch restrictions. Hey, you learn something new every day! But, that new intel does make securing this Women's Popular Witch Costume even more pressing. After all, if you can't brew a potion or cast a spell to secure thousands of fans, then how else will you properly draw a dramatic spotlight for Halloween? This is definitely your best bet!
Design & Details
Designed with your stupendous Halloween entrance in mind, this costume comes straight from our in-house design studio, and stops at nothing to make you feel magically breathtaking! It's an ice-blue gown with an off-the-shoulder, sweetheart neckline, and dramatic draping panels on the skirt that are edged with stunning sequins. The same blue shine offsets the bodice. Pair this dress with gorgeous jewels, the tiara, and your wand and your popularity won't even come into question this holiday.
The Real Deal
This look ensures all eyes will be on you for real — no tricks or magic needed! So enjoy casting a spell on fellow partygoers simply through the sheer power of your loveliness this Halloween!
|Small||Sleeve Length||9 1/2"||24cm|
|Small||Dress Length (from top of front neckline)||52"||132cm|
|Medium||Dress Length (from top of front neckline)||52"||132cm|
|Large||Dress Length (from top of front neckline)||52"||132cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length (from top of front neckline)||52"||132cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Zipper BrokenBy Nikki | October 31, 2022Height 5’ 8” | Weight 130lb | Size MediumMy daughter tried it on with a t-shirt on under it. It fit fine. When she went to wear it (for a performance before Halloween) a few days later the zipper broke. She had to be sewn into it and from the waist seem up it was left open for the show. In the photo, she was scared to move her arms and rip the stitches. I’m sad it broke, it was a hit at the show she wore it for. Lots of compliments. My only wish is that it was longer for someone that is 5’ 8”.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Zipper Broken Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Zipper Broken No (0)
- CostumeBy Glinda the Good Witch from Wicked | September 29, 2022Height 5’1’ | Weight 140 | Size LargeGot the blue Glinda costume for my daughter to wear at her school’s homecoming parade (Theatre Arts float representing characters from musicals) and to wear for Halloween. It fit great and looked great and the tiara that came with it was way better than expected, very solid and metal, not a cheap plastic one. Very happy with it!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?