Women's Plus Devilish Diva Costume
- 100% polyester dress
- Faux fur on dress and wrist cuffs are 67% acrylic 33% polyester
- Belt has belt buckle
- Faux fur lines the collar
- Zipper down the side of the dress
- Faux fur wrist cuffs have hook and loop fastener on them
- Choker has faux gems on it
- Wig, gloves and cigarette holder sold separately
Dotty for Spots
Fashion can do strange things to a person. You put on one fantastic ensemble and you're hooked. Pretty soon you'll find yourself tottering down the street in stilettos and high-waisted bubble pants. And that's not bad. It's good to feel fabulous. But once you really let loose, you can end up on a slippery slope. Your hats get bigger, your boots get glossier, your jewelry gets chunkier, and your wardrobe either becomes more colorful or merges into one black ensemble. As you get carried away with your creative, fashionable new outlook on life, it's easy to imagine how someone might forget themselves and try to gather innocent animals in the name of looking fabulous. After all, animals are naturally fashionable with all those stunning patterned coats!
This lovely look will have you feeling like the most fashion-forward villain around. The black and white dress has a pencil style skirt with a slit on one side to make gliding into a room with a dramatic flourish a breeze. The dress has a faux fur collar with black dots throughout. The black and white costume is accented with a bright red. A rhinestone buckle belt cinches in the waist, securing at the back with a hook and loop fastener strip. Faux fur gauntlets and a rhinestone choker top off this look for a sleek look. Top this look off with a white and black wig and it'll make a fashionable impression and have puppy owners running for the hills!
A Happier Ending
Fashionistas these days need not worry about falling into the fur market. When you dress up as this villain, you can let everyone know that you're actually a pet-lover these days! Because if you can't bond with the friendly pooches around you, what's the point of looking fabulous?
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Felicity Grover | October 24, 2019Dress fits amazing! I feel sexy and evil! The only downside I would say about this costume is the choker is very very tight, and its Velcro.So even being as loose as I could make it, it was still very tight. I also had a similar problem with the belt.Was this review helpful to you?