Womens Ghost Costume
- Polyester light grey dress has appearance of crushed velvet
- Low neckline w/ a shredded bottom and holes
- Foam belt wraps around torso w/ dangling mesh
- Light grey hat w/ attached veil
- Also included, light grey glovelets
Orange may be the new black, but for the spirit realm, gray is where it's at. For the last several centuries, ghosts and demons alike have preferred the traditional slimming and classically frightening black for their otherworldly garb. Not only does it hide zombie guts and blood splatter from messy vampire attacks, but it is extremely effective at helping to scare pesky peasants. Plus, black allows one to hide in the shadows located in dark corners of poorly lit rooms, at the top of the stairs, and even at the edge of an ominous forest.
Yet, up and coming phantoms and the recently undead are eschewing the traditional black in favor of the much more flattering gray, which complements pale, bloodless skin better. Gray also hides cobwebs well and anyone who has every spent the night in a coffin knows that spiders leave cobwebs everywhere. Plus, you may have been a 'summer' in life but, in the afterlife, everyone's color palette is death. Your rotting green flesh is best accentuated by this new color trend.
Embrace this new look with an ankle length dress featuring a tattered hemline and a trendy capelet. It offers just the right combination of glamour and gloom that well-dressed spirits love. Plus, the veiled hat and glovelets allow you to bring a certain amount of sophistication to your hauntings.
|Small||Dress Front Length||46"||117cm|
|Small||Dress Back Length||59"||150cm|
|Standard||Dress Front Length||48"||122cm|
|Standard||Dress Back Length||61"||155cm|
|X-Large||Dress Front Length||50"||127cm|
|X-Large||Dress Back Length||63"||160cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- spookyBy Anonymous | November 21, 2014Nicely made. The hat and veil really make it spooky.Was this review helpful to you?
- Spooktacular!By Current Customer | September 30, 2016I really like the costume and it's not like a lot of costumes that are cheesy and not worth the money. I definitely would buy from them again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 11, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Loved itWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018I love this costume! It was great for what I purchased it for. ThanksWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Very NiceBy Excited Ghost Gal | November 4, 2015Costume is GREAT!! I can't wait to wear it. I have read some comments about it was a little greenish in color but I thought that made it all the better (as far as glowing ghosts). The only thing I was a little upset about was the hat didn't have the material as in the picture but it is still going to look great. It truly is exactly liked described on the picture. With some white make-up and powder -- I AM READY :)Was this review helpful to you?