Kids Friendly Ghost Costume
- 100% polyester
- Yellow & purple polka dot patches sewn on
- Friendly ghost face has mesh-covered eye holes, limited vision
Most ghosts will be howling with their “Boos” this Halloween, but your kiddo will be shouting “Woo!” when he's wearing this Kids Friendly Ghost Costume! Look at the smile on this ghost's face! Its so friendly that even Casper may have to pass the title of Friendly Ghost over to your little one.
When your tiny tot is walking house to house with this ghost costume on, he'll be having a 'spooktacular' time! He will get more compliments than any other kid that is just dressed up as another cliche monster. With the playful face on this costume, (and only two eye holes) you won't have to worry about your little ghoul ending up like a certain cartoon and receiving rocks from your neighbors. The other kids in the neighborhood will all want to be friends with your cute little specter, and your kiddo is sure to have collected more than enough candy to share with all of his new friends. The smiling face on this ghost costume isn't the only thing that will make your little one stand out. They say its our flaws that make each of us a unique individual, right? Well, your friendly little ghost has two little polka dot patches sewn onto his front side, giving the costume a cute clumsy look, that will have all your neighbors going, “Awe!”
Get your camera ready! This is one ghost that you'll be delighted to see in your photo albums, years from now when you want to look back at the good old days. Seeing your kiddo wearing this smiling phantom's face and knowing that the smile under the costume is even bigger will bring joy to your heart.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- No goodBy Dfv | November 17, 2018Kids can’t see and costume doesn’t stay in place. Have another plan.. hard for them to walk.Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect!By Angela U. | September 8, 2016My 5 year old picked this costume out. It arrived today and he was thrilled!
Great for the price! :)Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute Little Ghost!By CARISSA H. | September 2, 2014This is a simple to wear costume, and combines the traditional Halloween concept with a cute enough look for a smaller child. It is pretty well made, so my 5 year old is looking forward to wearing it for the different events in town. I think it should endure multiple wearings.Was this review helpful to you?
- Just what I needed.By Current Customer | November 17, 2018These got rave reviews when used on display mannequins.Was this review helpful to you?
- Don't Buy!!By shelia bueter | September 17, 2014This costume is awful!!! My granddaughter wanted to be a ghost for Halloween, so I purchased this costume. It arrived today. She couldn't see while wearing it. The white fabric had a cutout less that the size of a quarter behind the black netting. I cut the white material so that the eye openings behind the black netting would be larger and give her a better opportunity to see. I put the costume back on her. Every time she would move her arms, take a step, etc. the material would shift, and she could no longer see anything. Accidents waiting to happen!!!! If I could, I would give this costume a - 5 rating!!!! DON'T BUY!! I just noticed that this rating has to be submitted for approval...guess this rating won't be published!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Friendly Ghost CostumeBy MaryAnne | October 13, 2013Simple, classic, and really cute! The openings for the hands give the "shifty sheet" some control. The fabric has body, not just a flimsy sheet. My 5 year old son was delighted with it!Was this review helpful to you?