Women's Evil Madam Costume
- 100% polyester halter dress has sequins front
- Large slit up the side of the dress about knee high
- 100% super soft polyester, faux fur jacket w/ red lining
- Red gloves, wig and cigarette holder sold separately
Dear Fiercely Fashionable Madam
In a review of your past puppy-oriented issues, we'd like to suggest an alternative, animal-friendly fabrics for your couture consideration. Your public relations executor has recently reached out to us here at Puppy-Alternatives. We realize that an important fashion matriarch such as yourself must wear fabulous coats. But after getting red paint repeatedly thrown over your ensembles, perhaps it's ready to consider a fur-free option or two.
For instance, Puppy-Alternatives has been producing Fish leather, a product that's made out of castaway tuna skins. Not only will you look shiny and fabulous, but you'll also smell utterly edible! Not your thing? Consider a stole created from spun spider silk! Both soft and luxurious, spider silk will keep the public on their toes, just be sure a stay away from clouds of flies or your ensemble will gain insectile accents. Looking for something that's more true to your original look? Consider this costume! Faux fur on the outside and a flashy red on the inside will make you feel like yourself again! Come to think of it, why didn't we suggest this in the first place?
You'll feel like a devilish diva when you're rocking this Evil Madam costume. Made by Us, this costume is designed for quality and an especially flattering fit. While the main feature is the long, faux fur jacket that's trimmed in shiny red fabric, the sparkly black dress can also be worn on its own. Perfect for when that costume party is getting a little too hot, the ankle length sequined number is sure to drive home your haute couture nature!
Black, White, and Red All Over
This look is instantly recognizable when you top it off with a black and white wig as well as a pair of red elbow length gloves. Saunter into any room and you're sure to win people over. Just don't be offended if your friends hide their beloved pets!
|Small||Chest||30 1/2" - 34 1/2"||77cm - 88cm|
|Small||Coat Sleeve Length||23"||58cm|
|Medium||Chest||32 1/2" - 36 1/2"||83cm - 93cm|
|Medium||Coat Sleeve Length||23"||58cm|
|Large||Chest||34 1/2" - 39 1/2"||88cm - 100cm|
|Large||Coat Sleeve Length||23"||58cm|
|X-Large||Chest||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Coat Sleeve Length||23"||58cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Amazing quality! True to size!By Jennifer | October 31, 2021Height 5'5 | Weight 140 | Size SmallFirst time ordering a costume online. I was very hesitant, but OMG was I pleasantly suprised! This costume is perfect!!! The quality is SO nice and true to size. Nothing about the jacket and dress felt cheap. The price is definitely worth it! I will keep this costume for years to come and will definitely order more from this company in the future!
The gloves, necklace, wig, shoes, and cig stick where purchased elsewhere.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?