Women's 1960s Accessory Kit
- INSTANT HIPPIE KIT (Far out!)
- Decorative Headband
- Pink-tinted glasses
- Pink peace sign earrings (clip on)
- Pink peace sign necklace
We happen to say, "What a time to be alive" rather often nowadays. But what about the 1960s?
There was Vietnam and all the craziness that went along with that. There was a whole lot of rock n' roll, and all the partying that goes along with that. There was also a little pop culture explosion that had to do with... yep, you guessed it: hippies! This sociopolitical and pop culture climate would truly have warranted the comment, "what a time to be alive."
And we can help you recreate some of that experience with this Women's 1960s Accessory Kit. We can't put together a Grateful Dead concert, or organize a civil rights march, but we sure can dress you for the part of a far-out hippie! Who knows, maybe in your new garb, you can do some of that organizing yourself. But we wouldn't blame you if you just wanted to get out on the dance floor and bust a groovy move or two.
- cute setBy sunpinklibra | October 23, 2021Size Standardthe earrings are clip in but i know how to fix it for piecingBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheap quality, but OK for one-time useBy La La La | October 22, 2019The quality is cheap, so this is for one-time use only or they will fall apart.
Earrings - too painful to keep them on for more than 30 seconds (clip-ons)
Glasses - too straight and catches hair on the side
Hairband - the pattern/design is only for the front part; the back part is just a simple black elastic band
Necklace - you have to tie the strings at the length of your choiceWas this review helpful to you?
- funkBy maryanne | November 15, 2016This is not best quality but for a one time halloween party it will do. Fun itemWas this review helpful to you?
- All in oneBy LESLIE R. | December 6, 2013Glad I could get all of these goodies in one package. Really cute and lightweight. My daughter did not want to take it off!Was this review helpful to you?