Women's Starflower Hippie Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit & faux suede fabrics
- Tank-style minidress has high waist, back zipper, open shoulders
- Neckline & waistline accented w/ fringed bands of faux suede
- Flared bell sleeves, appliqued peace sign at waist
- Daisy headband has elastic at back
Quick! Picture your favorite decade. Did you envision groovy colors, bell bottoms, headbands, vans, peace symbols and fringe? Then you might feel most at home in the 1960s, a whimsical and carefree decade that brought you the Beatles, the Rolling Stones and Woodstock. You could switch on the TV and watch old favorites like The Flintstones and Gilligan’s Island, or head to the theater to see classics like Psycho or Dr. Strangelove. There were so many great shows, musicians and movies to come out of that decade! Don’t even get us started on the great Space Race and the excitement of putting the first man on the moon.
Then again, there was also the Vietnam War, and sweating out the draft, and Kennedy’s assassination… And Civil Rights struggles and the slow-burning fear behind the continuing Cold War… Okay, so the decade wasn’t perfect.
We’re not looking at the 1960s through rose-colored glasses, but everyone can agree that the 1960s had some of the very best fashion history has to offer. Now, transforming into a flower child isn’t as hard as you think, thanks to this Women’s Starflower Hippie Costume. You’ll feel instantly groovy in these vintage style duds. The Bohemian style mini dress has a bright colored flower pattern and big bell sleeves, with exposed shoulders for a fun and flirty look. There’s a peace sign patch right in the middle, and both the neckline and waistline are accented with fringe bands of suede. The costume also comes with a cute daisy headband. Slip on the Women’s Starflower Hippie Costume and show the world you’re ready to give peace a chance!
- Five StarsBy Rachel | February 14, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Melisa | November 3, 2021Size SmallThis dress is super cute but ran very small and there is no give to the fabric. I was concerned the zipper might break or tear out of the back before the night was over but it held in there.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Flower power eraBy Current Customer | January 30, 2019Love the costume, very appropriate and sizing is right. Thankyou for speedy service.Was this review helpful to you?