Womens Plus Size Beautiful Bones Costume
- Women's Plus Size Beautiful Bones Costume
- 100% polyester fabric
- Pull-on dress has design printed on front and sleeves
Dead on Arrival
Showing up dead has a pretty negative connotation. People will sometimes claim that the dead are lacking energy. We get why you'd think that. Graveyards are pretty quiet, unlively zones. But here's the thing, the dead can be pretty darn elegant. Just look at the amazing skeleton characters you can see on Day of the Dead festivities. With flowers intertwined in clothing, sugar skulls painted with care, and elegant illusions to Catholic saints these skeletons break the mold. They get to sleep the whole year away. So when it comes to "their day" the dead are going to head onto the streets in wild, colorful style. There's no holding back when it comes to color and culture. Afterall, you only after live once.
This elegant black dress with a cold shoulder cutout will make your Day of the Dead look stand out with both macabre bones and a floral print throughout the look. Vines climb the leg bones and are intertwined with the printed rib cage. The pelvic bone is finished off with a butterfly wing. This long, fitted dress that will make you feel like a Day of the Dead star when it's paired with sugar skull makeup.
A Grave Decision
Dressing up as the luxurious dead is the elegant answer for both Halloween and Day of the Dead. Perfect for both workday costumes and evening wear, you'll feel timeless and macabre in the floor-length dress. Want to make it a group costume? You'll have plenty of choices to dress up the whole family in Day of the Dead looks. Maybe you're heading out for a parade or perhaps you're simply dressing up for a costume party. Either way, you'll be glad you chose such an elegant look to show up dead on arrival!
- Amazing, Flattering and Beautiful CostumeBy Angel C | October 31, 2021Height 5 7 | Size 1XIf you are a plus size (or even if you aren’t), this costume is GORGEOUS! The website does not do it justice. The colors are amazing and it is so flattering for any body type. The 1x was a little snug but I wore it anyway. I would say the 1x was more 14/16 but it had give for a little more.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?