Womens Bad to the Bone Costume
- Pair of Thigh-High Stockings
- Women's Bad to the Bone Costume
- 95% polyester/5% spandex stretch knit fabric
- Long-sleeved bodysuit has back zipper, printed skeleton on body & arms
- Bodysuit has garters attached at leg openings
- Thigh-high stockings have printed bones on front. Fasten to garters of bodysuit
Hey Doc! You did not spend all those many, many hours studying Organic Chemistry, nor did you log those countless sleepless residency nights just for nothing. So, why not make Halloween yet another perfect time to show off your passion for fascia, tendons, and bones?
It may seem humerus to some, but we think this Women’s Bad to the Bone Costume is an ideal fashion fellowship for any ortho doc, physical therapist, chiropractor, or those seeking a look that will scare the skin off the other partygoers. When it comes to a great costume, it’s every man-dible for himself, so why not add a cape and go as “Count Scapula?” Or add a high bun, some cat-eye glasses, and a ruler and go as a strict “Skull Teacher!” Or perhaps, maybe a long curly wig and some off-color humor may turn you into “Howard Sternum!” (Yes, we do crack ourselves up, thank you very much!)
Of course, even if you don’t turn this costume into one bod-acious pun, it is still a great costume for a gal like you, all on its own! The sleek, long-sleeved bodysuit has a back zipper and a printed skeleton on the body and arms, while garters attach to the bone-printed thigh-high stockings. Add a pair of heels or cute sneakers and you’ll ready to shake, rattle, and roll to the party like the bone lovin’ goddess that you are.
|X-Small/Small||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|X-Small/Small||Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Small/Medium||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Small/Medium||Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Medium/Large||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Medium/Large||Waist||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Large/X-Large||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Large/X-Large||Waist||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
- Bad to the (pink) bone!By jass | October 22, 2014I'm so disappointed with this costume. The bones are a light pink rather than white. The fit is true to size. The "garters" is an altered bra strap which I hate! I'm tucking them in like in the picture.
But save your money, the bones are pink! It's too late for me to resolve this issue by returning or exchanging because I need this for the weekend. But seriously, I can't believe the bones are pink!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are working with our vendor and warehouse team to ensure this problem is fixed.