Universal Studios Frankenstein Mask
- Natural latex full-head mask has slit at back for access
- Small eye openings in front of character eyes allow limited vision
- Faux hair attached on the mask
- Officially licensed
To Be Frank
What was Doctor Frankenstein thinking? He decided to stitch together various human parts into a monster of a creature. He slapped a brain into it, infused it with a rush of electricity and BAM! A new life was born. Unfortunately, Frankenstein's creature became a hideous, angry, vengeful monster, bent on the destruction of mankind. It's not really a surprise. Every horror story that begins with the attempt to recreate life from a pile of dead bodies always ends in tragedy! He must not have watched any good horror movies when he was younger!
Of course, if you've watched a ton of horror movies, then you know about Doctor Frankenstein's failed experiment and you'll be ready for this officially licensed Universal Studios Frankenstein Mask. It's also a lot smarter than trying to craft your own monster out of discarded body parts!
This magnificent mask takes tons of great details from the classic movie and brings them to real life! The mask is molded to look like cracking green skin, a scar on the forehead, and neck bolts. It even has the dark, sunken eyes of the monster. It also features synthetic black hair covering the top and sides to finish the look off!
- Fantastic!!By RKyle | May 10, 2021Size StandardGreat detail. Looks very good and so much like the Karloff Frankenstein. Fits perfectly!!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome maskBy Starphotog | October 19, 2020This mask is AWESOME! My wife knew I had just received the mask in the mail (super fast shipping) and dhe still jumped outa her chair and screamed when I came into the living room wearing it..! ?? My dog even barked and growled at me! Can’t wait till Halloween...!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so excited for you to debut this classic Monster mask on Halloween. The best part is, we're betting you'll frighten trick-or-treaters as Frankenstein's Monster for years to come!