Top Gun Adult Bomber Costume Jacket
- 100% polyester
- Separating front zipper, functional side pockets
- Authentic embroidered patches on front & sleeves
- Interchangeable name badges "Maverick" and "Goose"
- Officially licensed
People make things so complicated these days. Even ordering a coffee has become a 20 step process. Do you want a large, or a medium? Cold press or French press? Do you want cream? Sugar? Artificial caramel flavoring? How about extra foam? No Foam? It’s enough to overwhelm anyone! And don’t even get us started on all trying to figure out your cell phone bill. Those things require a degree in rocket science just to understand.
Some things don’t need to be that hard. In fact, some things are rather simple. We think that costumes are one of those things that should be simple. Sometimes, all you need to do is throw on a jacket to craft the perfect costume. Just take a look at this Top Gun bomber jacket.
Based on the classic movie from the 80s, this women’s jacket turns any cute outfit you have into an officially jet fighter pilot. The jacket is made of an army green windbreaker fabric and has a faux sheepskin collar. The front fits with a zipper and pockets on each side are quite handy for storing a few of your necessities. It also has various patches sewn onto the front, including an American Flag patch and a Top Gun patch. It even comes with 2 name patches, Maverick and Goose, that can be attached to the front.
Don’t Forget Your Aviators
Just pair this jacket up with your best pair of cutoffs and a white t-shirt for a simple costume that comes together in seconds! If you want to add even more authentic detail to this look, just pick up a pair of our aviator sunglasses. You’ll feel like an ace pilot with no stress about trying to piece together some kind of extraordinarily complex outfit for the next costume party!
- Do Not BuyBy Rachel | October 2, 2022You will be taken advantage of by purchasing this item. The quality is terrible. It is extremely cheap and overpriced. I initiated the return as soon as I received the piece of trash, yet the website charges an 18% restocking fee, you have to pay return shipping, and return processing takes 2-4 weeks! Do not waste your time or money by purchasing.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Poor qualityBy Anonymous | October 14, 2018I get that it’s a Halloween costume but for $50 the quality is terrible. It’s VERY thin so it’s not great for use as a real jacket which was my hope. It looks fine but just so thin and poorly made.Was this review helpful to you?