Top Gun Men's Jumpsuit Costume
- 83% polyester, 13% cotton
- Front zipper
- Multiple cargo pockets w/ zipper closures
- Multiple embroidered patches on front & sleeves
- Baseball-style cap has elastic band at back for snug fit
- Embroidered Top Gun patch on front of cap
- Officially licensed
The Keys to the Jet
Do you think that a Grumman F-14 Tomcat has keys? Like, does a crack pilot have to carry around a key to start the jet engines, just like in an automobile? You have to admit that it would be a pretty baller move to break out your keychain in the middle of the party to show everyone the key to your F-14 Tomcat fighter jet! Well, perhaps you could be the one busting out the jet keys at the party…
Don’t worry. You don’t have to attend years of flight school. You don’t have to engage any dangerous bogeys in the air. You don’t need to start a scuffle with Iceman. You don’t even need a co-pilot (although we HIGHLY recommend heading to every party with a good wingman). You just need this officially licensed Top Gun costume and a healthy need for speed!
This adult Top Gun costume helps you look like an ace pilot from the most prestigious flight school in the world. It comes with a dark green jumpsuit designed to look like the flight suit from the movies. It fits with a zipper in front and it also has 2 pockets on the chest. Various patches decorate the front, including a Top Gun patch. The sleeves have more patches to help create an authentic look. The costume even comes with a baseball cap that has the Top Gun logo on the front.
The Real Maverick
Just pair this costume with your best sunglasses and you’ll be ready to head to the party as the hotshot pilot, Maverick. You could even cosplay as Goose or Iceman if that’s more your style. Just make sure you put that extra “jet key” on your keychain so you can show off to all of your friends!
- Quality PieceBy Robbie | November 1, 2021Height 5’ | Weight 100 lb | Size SmallI got this shipped in a hurry for my son for Halloween because the local shops were out of it. The costume arrived on time for a pre-Halloween Party! After a quick ironing, it looked great! Since it is an ‘Adult Small’ it was a little baggy on my 13 yo son, but he still looked pretty awesome in it! We added the bomber jacket and aviator glasses (Not included)Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Quality Piece Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Quality Piece No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?