Miss Kitty Toddler Girls Costume
- Pair of Mitts
- Pair of Boot Covers
- Miss Kitty Toddler Girls Costume
- 100% polyester velour, tulle & faux fur
- Dress has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Velour bodice has pink inset panel
- Skirt has layered tulle overlay
- Faux fur hood has printed cat face on top
- Faux fur mitts have pink knit cuffs, appliqued felt paw pads
- Faux fur boot tops have elastic in top edges
Meow. Got a mystery? Miss Kitty is on the case! Or maybe there's a big time, over-the-top dance performance routine that could use a little fur. Miss Kitty is on the case! Or maybe it's just Halloween season and it's time for a trick-or-treat adventure? Miss Kitty is most definitely on the case!
That's because your little one is going to become Miss Kitty when you get her this toddler cat costume! This adorable look is ready for any costume adventure your tot is ready to take on, and if the plans call for adventure, all the better! That kind of action is right up Miss Kitty's alley!
When she has this adorable costume for toddlers, she'll be ready to take on whatever kind of adventure the two of you can dream up. As a dress and a hood combination, this ensemble also includes mitts and bootcovers, not to mention an attached tail! Everything a cat has, this cute costume has, right down to the plush facial features and cat eyes featured on the hood headpiece!
Soft, black fleece material contrasts with pink accents and a pink belly, not to mention a couple of pink bows too! A tulle skirt overlay adds some fantastic style, and when she pops on the character hood, she'll be the real deal Miss Kitty. Meow!
Complete the look with some facepaint and pink tights (sold separately) and she'll be ready to be on the case. In toddler sizes small and large, equip your little one with this costume, and we're sure she's going to be the best Miss Kitty ever!
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | February 13, 2019too small, furr keeps falling offWas this review helpful to you?
- falling appart out of the bagBy Anonymous | September 14, 2018My 3 year old is so excited for this costume, but it was falling apart right away. The black "fur" is not seamed and it is just coming off in clumps from the edges both from the leg warmers and the paws. I have been collecting parts of the "fur" all over the house for days now. I am sad because we really wanted to like it.Was this review helpful to you?