Toddler Catarina Costume
- Toddler Kitty Catarina Costume
- Tutu Dress
- Black polyester dress w/ plush tail
- Plush tail uses Hook and Loop fastener to attach in the back
- Bodice features pink ribbon while sleeved are pink mesh
- 4 layers of mesh found in skirt
- Skirt trimmed in pink & black ribbon & has elastic waist
- Also included, cat headband and mitts
We love cats. Just check our internet browsing history. There are so many cat gifs and kitty memes that you'd think we're crazy. And for all the great cat videos and pictures that the internet has given us, like keyboard playing cat, or all the cats with bread on their heads, or the incredible number of videos of cats jumped out of the way of cucumbers, we don't really see a lot of dancing cats. Maybe some animated dancing cats, but not a lot of actual dancing kitties.
Maybe that's because the dancing should be left up to you and your little girl? Chances are if you've got a little girl she probably loves to dance around the house. And for that matter, she might love kitties too. Even though the number of dancing cats are suspiciously low online, we thought putting them together for a costume just made a ton of sense, since little girls like these sorts of things. So here's our Toddler Catarina Costume, the dancing kitty. This Halloween, invite your little toddler to dance out the door and find some candy in this adorable costume...
This costume has a black polyester dress with a plush tail. The plush tail uses Hook and Loop fastener to attach in the back. The bodice features pink ribbon while the sleeves are pink mesh. There are four layers of mesh found in the skirt, and it is trimmed in pink and black ribbon with an elastic waist. Also included with this costume is the cat headband and mitts.
|Small (24mo-2T)||Child Size||24 Months - 2T||24 Months - 2T|
|Large (3T-4T)||Child Size||3T - 4T||3T - 4T|
|Large (3T-4T)||Waist||12" - 25"||30cm - 64cm|
- Five StarsBy mioz | March 13, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2022Size Small (24mo-2T)The quality was horrible! Looks like it was made in a hurry because the stitching wasn’t finished at the ends. The tutu skirt was smushed and it doesn’t even lay flat down. It’s wrinkled upward.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 17, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- A lovely costumeBy Anna | January 4, 2018My daughter loved it!!!
It`s well made. Mitts go a little tight.Was this review helpful to you?
- CuteBy Anonymous | September 26, 2017This is very Cute and fits great on my 18th month old.
Note: This is a dress not a leotard.
I got tights and have to change to leggings.Was this review helpful to you?